BY KASHI

Kashi The Seven Whole Grain Company ® Go Lean Crunch!® Naturally sweetened multigrain cluster cereal.
9g protein.
8g fiber.
17g whole grains.
Stay fuller longer!*
Free one box of Kashi® TLC® bars™.
Peel and use today!
Good for one free box of Kashi®.
TLC bars.
With the purchase of one Kashi® Go Lean Crunch®!
Cereal twin pack. see more...

Emma G.
Emma G.
I feel like a soccer mom whenever I buy it, but I really do love this cereal. I have more of a savory palate, but this has a very light sweetness to it that I don't mind when I'm starting my day. I don't know what the "fiber twigs" are made out of but I love their crunch, and the cereal as a whole keeps me full and satisfied when I have an eight am class and can't get to the dining hall. One downside is that if I don't let it get a little soggy, it kind of shreds up my mouth- but I probably just have sensitive gums. Anything for 12g of protein in the morning, am I right?
Gillian W.
Gillian W.
I'll start by saying this cereal is absolutely delicious. It's crunchy, sweet, but not too sweet, and is really a tasty snack. However, it has given people I know repeated... gastrointestinal side effects of the stinky variety. GoLean apparently puts some stuff in there to bring up the fiber content, so don't say I didn't warn you.
Helen L.
Helen L.
Got this for my boyfriend and he really likes it. The one that I got has cinnamon in it and he really enjoyed the cereal for breakfast. Great in combination with chia seeds, more cinnamon, agave nectar and also 2% milk. I find that if it's eaten as a topping for yogurt, it's really yummy too.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I always feel so healthy when I eat this, and it's so light yet filling. I always have it for breakfast and at night after dinner if I get a little hungry. Also really helps with me with my digestion and is just a delicious and healthy choice to have. Obviously tastes good too!
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Monongahela, PA
I love Kashi go lean crunch cereals. They are made with whole grains and are non-gmo. It also is a good source of protein. It is even good to add to yogurt for a healthy snack. I highly recommend this brand. I purchase many items that they have and I am never disappointed.
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Dalton, MA
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. It has a great crunch and doesn't get soggy after sitting for a while in milk. This stuff is also perfect on top of yogurt or mixed in with fruits. Wonderful flavor that can be enjoyed at any time of day. I'm a repeat buyer and love the versatility.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
I get these from costco! So in love with the taste and where it is from! I eat mine with vanilla almond milk. Great value considering the care that went into making this product. A foodie favorite! I have one box left in my pantry right now! Even my boyfriend likes it.
Candice V.
Candice V.
La Verne, CA
I love that I can see all the different components of this cereal. Its delicious and so crunchy and it goes well with normal milk, almond milk or soy milk. It's lightly sweetened,and makes for a great daily breakfast. This is my favorite of the Kashi cereals.
Fabiana S.
Fabiana S.
Forest Hills, NY
I think this cereal is very filling. It is very crunchy which is good because it prevents you from overeating unlike other cereals that are too soft and easy to eat. I love the one in the yellow box, but this one is also good if you want to switch it up
Angel S.
Angel S.
Waycross, GA
I have a hard time finding this cereal and it is a bit pricey but this is my go to cereal when watching what I eat. It is very crunchy and healthy. It's perfect to use as a healthy snack or late night treat without all the guilt of some other cereals.