BY KASHI

Kashi The Seven Whole Grain Company ® Go Lean Crunch!® Naturally sweetened multigrain cluster cereal.
9g protein.
8g fiber.
17g whole grains.
Stay fuller longer!*
Free one box of Kashi® TLC® bars™.
Peel and use today!
Good for one free box of Kashi®.
TLC bars.
With the purchase of one Kashi® Go Lean Crunch®!
Cereal twin pack. see more...

Amy N.
I love Kashi! I first found this product at Target while grocery shopping. I was looking for something more on the healthy side that I could eat plain with milk, or mix with my yogurt as granola. I have to say that this serves perfectly as granola for my morning yogurt. I also love to put some in a cereal bowl and add slices of banana to it. Perfect breakfast.
Zoe R.
Not sure which flavors I've tried but the go lean crunch is the way to go. Leaves you feeling full longer than any other cereal I've tried. The crunch isgood (cereal doesn't get soggy). A little goes a long way, unlike your leading cereal
Carrie L.
st Louis
I do like how full I feel when I eat this cereal, typically cereal doesn't so I'm not hungry again until lunch. It doesn't get too soggy like other cereals and has just enough sweetness but it can be a bit bland. If your trying to lose weight this a great start to your day.
Kathryn W.
Hoover, AL
I love to add this granola to my yogurt in the morning. The cereal is not very good just by itself. Occasionally I have bought some that seemed to be kind of stale, but overall this is a great product sweetened with cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup!
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
This has so much fiber in it, which isn't necessarily a good thing. I found it to be very filling. Make sure that you drink enough water with this. Also, the amount of fiber in it may make it hard to digest. It tastes like sugar snaps, but proceed with caution.
Erica P.
Oh my god it's soo good! I love waking up and having a bowl of this cereal! It tastes amazing especially when the cereal soaks in the milk a bit. I love the little crunchy oat clusters. It has just the right bit a sweetness that isn't overwhelming!
bianca d.
Rutherfordton, NC
This cereal is one of my favorites! It's filling, and delicious with nut milk or any type of yogurt! It's also super affordable and is the perfect option for a quick breakfast or snack. I buy this cereal often and would recommend it to anyone!
Vickie M.
Shreveport, LA
This is a wonderful, healthier breakfast cereal than some others. I enjoy the taste and it keeps me full until lunch time. Sometimes I put a little over some yogurt.
Cherise H.
State College, PA
LOVE MY KASHI!! Tastes as granola should crunchy with a hint of cinnamon, but amazing which is awesome since it's also awesome for you! I love putting some in my yogurt for extra crunch or by itself with some milk!
Vany V.
Hialeah, FL
Amazing cereal ! Really good for you , and decently priced . No added sugar which is what I look for , and these really help boost my metabolism as well . And of course they taste great .