BY KASHI

Kashi® Go Lean Crunch!® Honey Almond Flax Multigrain Cluster Cereal - 2 PK.
The seven whole grain company.
Naturally sweetened.
9g protein.
Stay fuller longer!*
8g fiber.
ALA omega-3 500 mg.
4.5 g fat per serving.
Kashi 25 years of no high fructose corn syrup.
Limited time value pack. see more...

Michele C.
Michele C.
Middle Vlg, NY
Have been finding myself purchasing this cereal regularly for the past year or so. I find that although it is a little too crunchy (not recommended for sensitive teeth), it tastes really good and leaves me feeling full and content. If I'm craving a sweet snack, sometimes I add some blueberries or cacao nips and it does the trick. Ingredient list is also a plus.
Carole M.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax Multi-Grain is almost too good to be true ! I love the fact I can buy this enjoyable taste in a cereal, but it's a bonus in everything else this flavor has being good for my body !! If you haven't treated yourself to trying this cereal, get out there and do yourself the favor today !! :)
Ellie P.
Ellie P.
New York , NY
This Kashi Go Lean Honey Almond cereal is a must buy! I eat it for breakfast and even dinner sometimes. It is healthy and packed with protein so it keeps me fuller longer. It is a cheap alternative and a box lasts a very long time. This is the only cereal brand that I purchase because it is very filling and healthy.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Baton Rouge , LA
Probably my favorite cereal out there. The crunchy texture is awesome and I love how much fiber and protein is in it. I like that you can get the 2 pack at sams although I do not regularly purchase. Tastes great and I usually like to add a banana or add it into my protein smoothie bowls for some added texture.
Varasya W.
Varasya W.
Another must-buy at the grocery, this is one of the only cereals my family eats without feeling guilty. Almond, flax and multigrain goodness: high fibre with a low sugar content that makes a great start to the day. My family does have a habit of snacking on this during the day as well.
Christina  R.
Christina R.
Del Rio, TX
I have tried before the Kashi go lean crunch honey almond flax multigrain cluster cereal and it taste so good. This cereal comes in a package of two. This cereal taste so good and it is really good for your stomach that will help you to have a good digestion. So I recommend to try it.
En B.
En B.
Any of the Kashi Go lean is a great choice for a morning cereal. They're still pretty sweet, but they definitely contain much less sugar than other brands. I genuinely enjoy the Honey Almond Flax the most, but the Crunch Multi-grain is arguably the healthier choice.
Myra H.
Myra H.
Union City, CA
This cereal is one of my favorites! I love it for breakfast and also sometimes as snacks too! I love the taste and I eat it pretty frequently because it tastes good. It seems pretty healthy with natural ingredients and is not as processed as other sugary cereals
Erica R.
Erica R.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my go to breakfast. It is the perfect amount of nutrition, sweetness, and crunch. I bought it at the local grocery store. It has good nutrition facts and I feel good about starting my day with it. I would recommend it to others and continue to eat it.
Risako A.
Risako A.
Crunchy, mildly sweet and does not taste grainy. This was my first time trying this cereal and overall I was satisfied. Inexpensive for quality and quantity. Suggest to eat with milk. I would highly recommend this cereal for anyone who likes to eat healthy.