BY KASHI

Kashi® Go Lean Crunch!® Honey Almond Flax Multigrain Cluster Cereal - 2 PK.
The seven whole grain company.
Naturally sweetened.
9g protein.
Stay fuller longer!*
8g fiber.
ALA omega-3 500 mg.
4.5 g fat per serving.
Kashi 25 years of no high fructose corn syrup.
Limited time value pack. see more...

Jan D.
Bardstown
Love this healthy non sugary cereal! I recommend this to everyone! Mix it with skim milk or low fat Greek plain yogurt and your day is off to a great start! Price is great!
Lane M.
Green Bay, WI
I love Kashi product and this cereal is no exception. I love their Go Lean line as it helps me to maintain weight loss. This cereal has great flavor with hone and almonds it is good for your sweet tooth. I usually buy Kashi at any major retailer, nd I like that it is easy to find.
Katie O.
Lakeview , OR
Cereal is my go to in the morning when I'm short on time before work. This brand has such an amazing flavor and the perfect amount of crunch! Great with milk or even mixed in with yogurt and fruit. I have to make sure I have at least a couple boxes on hand, they go quick!
Kayla F.
Atlanta, GA
This cereal is really good. It's super healthy, keeps you full, and has a great flavor. In terms of a cereal, it is probably one of the best you could get. It is sold at most grocery stores and the other flavors of Go Lean Crunch are great, also! I buy this often.
Lauren Z.
Fresno, CA
LOVE the honey almond flax! Bought it for the first time this past week and it's delicious. Used it as a topper for my breakfast vanilla yogurt with mixed in frozen mangoes. Seriously so good. Just the right amount of crunch and not super sweet.
Claudia B.
Austin, TX
This cereal is great!! The flavors are interesting enough to ensure that your bowl of cereal isn't boring, but they also aren't too strong that this cereal can't be incorporated into other dishes. I break up these clusters into homemade acai bowls to add some crunch and it's the perfect addition!
Yessica L.
My favorite cereal is Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax Multigrain Cluster. It is so yummy delicious satisfying that you dont even notice is good for yout body and health. My favorite part are those delicious clusters.mmmm
Janie H.
Presto, PA
This is great as a cereal but equally good with some Greek yogurt! I have bought kashi go lean crunch several times as a less caloric alternative to granola and I think I actually like it better. Would definitely recommend!
Amanda S.
Dallas, TX
This is one of our favorite cereals! We love it because it is healthy, full of grains, and keeps me full for a while.  you can get it at pretty much any grocery story. WE love anything honey flavored so it's perfect.
Ashley L.
Green bay, WI
I would consider this edible, but it just might be the last box I grab out of our panty. I feel it's pretty blan, I've eaten it most with yogurt as a granola rather than as a cereal.