Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax, 45oz Package uploaded by Katie W.Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax, 45oz Package uploaded by Shannon C.

Amia D.
Kashi granola has been a big part of my mornings in my household! My family is a big fan of the Kashi brand as I'm trying hard to make sure that we eat a full healthy breakfast every morning. They quickly attached to this granola and other products of Kashi.
Lauren I.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
This stuff is not bad, but doesn't have a lot of flavour and isn't particularly lean. I usually end up buying special k's granola instead. It tastes better and is lower calories.
Hiral R.
So much flavor all while still being healthy. This flavor is my go to for weekday breakfast. Keeps you feeling full. Definitely a little on the pricey side though.
Caroline B.
Ball Ground, GA
I love this product!! I use it on top of my yogurt parfaits and it adds the perfect amount of honey and almond taste (2 ingredients that I previously added separately) and crunch! I love the flax as well because it adds fiber and healthy fats to add to a well balanced meal!
Marisa D.
Valencia, CA
This cereal is SO. GOOD. and healthy, too! It's the perfect way to start my day and leaves me feeling good.
Jennifer H.
Great cereal. Very filling and it tastes so good. You can buy this at the local grocery store, average priced for this product.
Clarissa W.
Berkeley, CA
It's a good cereal, nothing really special about it. Not sure if the "go lean" part is really true. The recommended serving usually isn't very filling in the mornings, so I do go a bit over that. Pair with some fruit and you're good to go for the day.
Susy G.
This is actually better than the honey nut corn flakes or honey bunches of oats I think it's called. And healthier and chunkier and doesn't get soggy in milk as fast. I would definitely recommend this product
Stephanie D.
Duncannon, PA
Love this cereal. I do feel like it goes stale faster than some other cereals, but I believe that's due to lack of preservatives that other cereals use. It tastes great and is very filling. While it is more expensive than some other cereal brands out there, it's definitely worth it.
Briana C.
Those cereal is delicious and totally filling. I like to pair mine with almond milk. Great flavor and hunger buster all in one. Fast, convenient and tasty. Worth paying up for the higher quality ingredients.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?