Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax, 45oz Package uploaded by Katie W.Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax, 45oz Package uploaded by Shannon C.

BY KASHI

Kami A.
Picayune, MS
I bought some of this a month ago and it was ok I guess. I found it a little dry and not too tasty.
Audreanna B.
Farmersville, TX
Love this cereal! Perfect for breastfeeding mommas. Use it with milk or in yogurt! Delicious!
Bella C.
Really good but taste plain there are better oat cereals out there but still keeps you full
Kristin B.
Cleveland , OH
Really good, I even eat these without milk right out of the box. Great flavor! Good snack:
Justina H.
I love cereal for breakfast especially a healthier one & this it's one of my favorites!
Rachel R.
Love this cereal! Super healthy and lots of fiber! I love adding this to my yogurt!
Samantha S.
Chattanooga, TN
My favorite cereal ever! Makes me feel as if I am not eating a "healthy" food.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
I really do love this cereal. It's great to snack on dry too and pack in lunches. Add some berries or raisins or cut up a banana. It's probably more expensive than other cereals because it's a fancier "health" brand so try to get it when it's on sale.
Maha M.
Ottawa, ON
This is my favourite cereal because it has a lot of flavour. I add 1% milk to it an it tastes great! i don't feel hungry after eating Kasha Go lean and i have my kids eating it as well. It's healthier than eating eggs /bagel in the morning!
Lauren I.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
This stuff is not bad, but doesn't have a lot of flavour and isn't particularly lean. I usually end up buying special k's granola instead. It tastes better and is lower calories.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?