Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax, 45oz Package uploaded by Katie W.Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax, 45oz Package uploaded by Shannon C.

BY KASHI

Mary Ellen V.
Columbia, MO
Very healthy cereal , tastes great, and keeps you full. I could eat this stuff all day. Pretty expensive though.
Jamie K.
Los angeles, CA
Delicious and not too sweet. This cereal holds up nicely with milk or yogurt without getting soggy too quickly.
Andie Y.
White Plains, MD
LOVE the flavor of this cereal. It's sweet and crunchy. Gives me the satisfaction to keep me on my diet goals!
Er E.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorite cereals! Nicely sweetened without being too much and keeps me full throughout the morning.
Gabriela G.
Es bastante bueno, nutritivo para desayunar con leche, tiene un buen sabor, y a parte de eso no es tan caro.
Molly L.
Muncie, IN
This is a great way to get in your healthy fiber! It tastes delicious and goes well with fruit or yogurt too!
Marisa D.
Valencia, CA
This cereal is SO. GOOD. and healthy, too! It's the perfect way to start my day and leaves me feeling good.
Sarah C.
Healthy and tasty. Can be hard! I actually chipped a tooth on this one time. I still bought it again though
Danielle Z.
I love this cereal! It tastes great and also helps me get my daily dose of flax and nutrition I am seeking.
Tracey C.
Batavia, NY
Even the kids love this it's healthy and wholesome without a bunch of crappy additives! It's real food
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?