Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax, 45oz Package uploaded by Katie W.Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax, 45oz Package uploaded by Shannon C.

Stephanie D.
Duncannon, PA
Love this cereal. I do feel like it goes stale faster than some other cereals, but I believe that's due to lack of preservatives that other cereals use. It tastes great and is very filling. While it is more expensive than some other cereal brands out there, it's definitely worth it.
Briana C.
Those cereal is delicious and totally filling. I like to pair mine with almond milk. Great flavor and hunger buster all in one. Fast, convenient and tasty. Worth paying up for the higher quality ingredients.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Recently purchased this for the 1st time, went back for 2 more boxes. We love that it is a healthy flavorful alternative, and not too sweet. I like that Kashi cereals keep you full for a long time, and they are healthy. The flavors are also good without being bland!
Madeline B.
Grand Forks, ND
Love this cereal as it is healthy and high in fiber and protein so it kicks off everyday right. Found it at my local Target and have been eating this since I was a child. Tastes great and fills you up!
Rosie S.
Nashville, TN
What great granola-type cereal! I love the flavor and the nutrition is a 10/10 winner. If you are looking for a high protein, high fiber way to start your day- look no further. I also love this cereal sprinkled on some yogurt with fruit for a late night snack :)
Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax is now my favorite cereal It is healthy and actually tastes good. You can see the goodness and it is a great value for the product. I enjoy this cereal any time of day and always have a box in the pantry for the family.
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
This is so so good. It tastes too sweet to be healthy, but incorporating flax into my diet is key. I love this cereal, especially with some almond or cashew milk.
Andrea S.
Joliet, IL
This is my go to cereal whenever I am in the cereal mood. It kind of reminds me of sugar smacks, but the grown-up version. The clusters are very crunchy but do soften after sitting in milk for a minute. The cereal is full of protein and is very filling.
Alexandra L.
Tastes great! Just watch out for the fiber...the honey almond makes up for it though! Combine with plain Greek yogurt and a banana, or have by itself with milk. Does not pair well with almond milk though.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA
Really good and really good for you, there is a lot of protein and fiber in these. I eat this with either a cup of yogurt or in soy milk with berries or a cut up banana.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?