Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax, 45oz Package uploaded by Katie W.Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax, 45oz Package uploaded by Shannon C.

BY KASHI

Dheevena R.
I found this cereal on sale one day in a discount store and I'm SO glad I picked it up. This was one of my first to try within the Kashi brand and I love how they don't make the cereal overly sweet but it's satisfying enough to fill you up. I feel full for much longer than the cheaper sugary cereals on the market. The flavor is light and because it's so crunchy, you'll spend more time chewing the cereal to get the good flavors out and really enjoy them.
Amia D.
Kashi granola has been a big part of my mornings in my household! My family is a big fan of the Kashi brand as I'm trying hard to make sure that we eat a full healthy breakfast every morning. They quickly attached to this granola and other products of Kashi.
Caroline B.
Ball Ground, GA
I love this product!! I use it on top of my yogurt parfaits and it adds the perfect amount of honey and almond taste (2 ingredients that I previously added separately) and crunch! I love the flax as well because it adds fiber and healthy fats to add to a well balanced meal!
Sandra L.
LOUISVILLE, CO
I am a regular buyer of Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax. I use this cereal to make yogurt parfaits layering the cereal between fresh berries and yogurt. It is a healthy breakfast and Kashi is a fraction of the price of granola. It has a high fiber content as well.
Madeline B.
Washington, DC
Combining this with plain Greek yogurt and a bit of honey is my favorite breakfast! It's also great with cow's or almond milk - just a bit of sweetness. It's VERY crunchy, though, so I wouldn't recommend this for little ones or those with dental issues.
Wendy M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Nice to add to great yogurt and fruit in the morning for breakfast or to top muffins/banana bread as a streusel, Go Lean Crunch is slightly sweet, with a lovely crunch. I like the nutty flavors of the almonds and flax seed in this particular flavor.
Andrea S.
Joliet, IL
This is my go to cereal whenever I am in the cereal mood. It kind of reminds me of sugar smacks, but the grown-up version. The clusters are very crunchy but do soften after sitting in milk for a minute. The cereal is full of protein and is very filling.
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
I love the taste of this honey almond flavor. I mix it with yogurt or just eat it dry as a snack. No cons honesty, it's super healthy and a good source of fiber.
Hiral R.
So much flavor all while still being healthy. This flavor is my go to for weekday breakfast. Keeps you feeling full. Definitely a little on the pricey side though.
Jen M.
Northampton , PA
A little high in calories and fat and carbs for me but this stuff is seriously incredible! Goes great in a bowl with some milk or dumped on top of some yogurt! Highly recommend.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?