BY GENERIC

Kashi GOLEAN Crunch! Cereal: Kashi's 7 whole grains get toasted for a hearty protein cereal with a touch of honey-cinnamon sweetness 16g of whole grains 9g protein; 8g fiber; 3g fat per serving 6.6 grams of soy protein (diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease) Non-GMO Project verified see more...

Katelyn  .
YUMM! this ceral is great tasting and very healthy for you. you can feel good about eating this as a snack in replacment for all those unhealthy options
Jordan V.
This cereal is amazing, I love to chop up a banana and eat it like that. It’s a little pricey but totally worth it. It’s also unique, I have yet to find a cereal I care for as much as it when I’m in their type of mood
Kelly S.
Dartmouth, MA
I only eat cereal from this brand and I usually but then same thing every week. I pair the Go Lean berry crunch with the blueberry clusters with vanilla almond milk. It's seriously the yummiest thing. I introduce my mom to this cereal awhile back and she said it was the best cereal she has ever eaten. Kashi Heart To Heart Cereal
Amanda Z.
I love this cereal, the flavor is great! I gave repurchased this cereal multiple times because I just can't get enough! This cereal is one of the more healthy options that stuff taste great! I recommend trying this one if you haven't already.
Emily F.
This cereal is good but could taste a bit better . I've eaten this multiple times. Yes it is healthy for you but has a little bit more sugar than it should. I bought this at Walmart . I would recommend this.
Alyssa S.
Long Island, NY
This stuff is my absolute favorite for healthy eating. I usually mix a little bit in with some Greek yogurt, honey and berries and it is SO delicious! It tastes great on its own too. Yum love it so much.
Marsadies S.
Newton, KS
Omg!! yaas this is amazing cereal! like one of the best ever. its healthy but it tastes amazing!! i love this cereal so much
Rachel K.
Battlefield, MO
Obsessed with this cereal. Healthy and not too sweet but just sweet enough. I use it as granola or put almond milk in it for cereal. It's a staple in my house!
Caitlin K.
This cereal is my absolute favorite. I can never stop eating it once I open a box. Perfect amount of flavor and crunch.