Kashi GO® Crunch

by Kashi

What do you get when you toast seven whole grains and sesame seeds, then add a touch of honey and a dash of cinnamon? Pure. Crunch. Deliciousness. What’s more, this Kashi GO® Crunch Cereal delivers 8 grams of fiber and 9 grams of protein, making it a great player in your morning routine.- Non-GMO Project Verified- 100% Whole Grains- 9g Protein per serving- 8g Fiber per serving

How good does this cereal taste
What is your favorite cereal?
Start your review of Kashi GO® Crunch!
How would you rate this product?
Brittany S.
This cereal is very healthy and is still delicious. I have bought this multiple times! I would recommend it.
Kelly S.
cincinnati , OH
Kashi GO® Crunch uploaded by Kelly S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My only cereal i eat i add berries to add fruit to diet and for flavor very filling high in protein i eat this for breakfast daily almost
Kristina P.
This is my favorite cereal to eat with yogurt. It has the perfect amount of crunch.
Laura H.
Waterbury
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I just had this again for the first time in years. I used to eat the regular 90 calorie twig one, but I like the berry crunch. I used to think it was too hard, but not anymore. It’s a very high protein cereal, and protein in the morning is important, so yes, I recommend.
Ansley K.
Athens, GA
As far as healthy cereals go this one does taste pretty good. I appreciate the 9g of protein as most multigrain cereals contain 6g or less. However, I do prefer the kashi toasted berry cereal over this one particularly given the amount of sugar.
Crystal P.
Mankato, MN
was just thinking about how bridges are constructed with the time you have teriyaki chicken and don't know if the picture real estate agent.
Emily S.
Lexington Pk, MD
I love adding this cereal as a topper for yogurt with some fruit. I’d definitely recommend the brand and this particular product to others.
Vickie M.
Shreveport, LA
This is a wonderful, healthier breakfast cereal than some others. I enjoy the taste and it keeps me full until lunch time. Sometimes I put a little over some yogurt.
Rachel W.
Saint Paul, MN
ThisThis is my go-to cereal. Crunchy and lightly sweetened, it's a nice alternative to the overly sugared options that populate the rest of the cereal aisle.
Leah T.
Riviera Beach, FL
This cereal is so good and good for you. I don't eat it everyday but when I'm in a hurry it's convenient and tastes great with my almond milk