BY KASHI

Make It A Great Morning With Original Waffles, Gluten-free. Not Only Is This Delightful, Puffy, Crispy Waffle Delicious, They’re Also Vegan.

Ingredients :

Water, Whole Grain Sorghum Flour, Whole Oat Flour, Dried Cane Syrup, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Cracked Flax Seeds, Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Pea Fiber, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Molasses, Xanthan Gum, Sea Salt.
Contains : Wheat And Soy Ingredients

ashley W.
Saint Paul, MN
Delicious! You can find these most places - I purchased them at my local HyVee. They’re gluten, soy and dairy free which is great because most other Kashi products also contain soy. Very easy to pop in the toaster and tear up for my daughter. We usually put a little peanut butter on them. My daughter only eats about 1/3 of the waffle so I can’t say I’m disappointed when I get to eat the rest. A little pricey but worth it for a solid list of ingredients.
Miranda V.
I loooooove these so much! These are by far the best breakfast item i buy when I'm at the store and i buy them almost every grocery trip. Makes for a quick fast breakfast!
Alyssa G.
When I am in need of carbs, I will have one of these... either on the go or with eggs for breakfast. The flavor is great and compared to other gluten-free waffles, I really like the texture of these! Definitely worth a try!
Kasey W.
Columbus, GA
These have to be hands down the BEST brown rice waffles I have found! Every other brand I have ever tried have crumbled and fallen apart after toasting. These have keep their crunch and were able to be toasted to golden perfection! I have Celiac Disease and these waffles seriously are like my Eggos! I go nuts for them!
Denise V.
I like the Kashi waffles as much as I like any frozen waffle, therefore, I buy them because I feel it is a much healthier product.  Price is reasonable.  Sometimes when I have a sweet tooth I will cook just one, sprinkle powdered sugar and a little sliced up strawberry... yum!
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
I usually love kashi products they're usually tasty and healthy, but I never understood the phrase "this taste like cardboard" until I tried these. I was extremely disappointed in these and they seriously taste like cardboard.
Yolanda S.
Waco
I LOVE WAFFER FOR BREAKFAST OR REALLY ANY TIME I LIKE WHEAT SO MY. FRIEND SHE LIKE THESE PRODUCTS AND SHE RECOMMEND I TRY THEM SO I GAME TO TRY THIS PRODUCT
Gabby S.
Clarksville, Ar
Eat with out the guilt! Awesome taste and I usually eat this in the morning before work with my coffee! Dont worry about flour cause it is all wheat!!
katie s.
Plano, TX
Pretty good waffles! Gluten free usually means not delicious, but this gluten free option on of the go-to breakfast treats is tasty.
Lexi M.
Scottsbluff, NE
Yummy for a quick breakfast and the kids aren't even concerned with the "whole-wheat" detail