BY KASHI #47 in Pancakes & Waffle Mixes

Feel Good About Starting Your Day With Our Cinnamon Waffles, Gluten-free — They’re Made With 100 Percent Whole Grains And Flax Seed, Are A Good Source Of Fiber And Are Also Vegan. We’re Still In Awe, Too.

Ingredients :

Water, Whole Grain Sorghum Flour, Whole Oat Flour, Dried Cane Syrup, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Cracked Flax Seeds, Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Pea Fiber, Cinnamon, Molasses, Xanthan Gum, Sea Salt, Nutmeg.

Tay T.
Vacaville, CA
On their own, its nothing special. But add some fruit and boom absoultly delicious. These waffles make a quick and easy breakfast that you could even take on the go if you really wanted to. They are vegan and i think gluten free! The kashi brand is amazing and i love these waffles.
Stephanie W.
I tend to stay away from cereals and frozen foods, but KASHI is so healthy. It makes me feel like a child again eating fatty eggo waffles. I 100% recommend this. So good I'll eat it frozen if I have to haha. Perfect touch of sweet and Cinnamon
Denise N.
Atlanta
Delicious! This is one of my go to gluten-free breakfast products. I add organic cinnamon to my waffles along with lactose free blue bonnet with 1 tablespoon of honey and it fills me up until lunch.
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
These are healthy and still provide a light and fluffy texture. These are better than the egos brand and can only be beat by Trader Joe's similar Irish times. The cinnamon is not overwhelming and I buy this on sale at publix or Kroger!
Miranda V.
I loooooove these so much! These are by far the best breakfast item i buy when I'm at the store and i buy them almost every grocery trip. Makes for a quick fast breakfast!
Dina S.
I was skeptical when I first bought these waffles, but I gave them a chance and man am I glad that I did. I love these waffles and they fit nicely into my newly adopted gluten free meal plan. The cinnamon taste is nice, there is really no need for syrup or any other topping.  I like to eat them with turkey sausage for a healthy quick breakfast.
Delaynie K.
Pleasanton, CA
For gluten-free frozen waffles, these aren't bad, but the texture requires something on top of them. The taste is great, but they stick in your mouth because of how dry they are, and they can also get grainy. I would suggest yogurt or Cool Whip on top of these with some fruit to make it more palatable.
Cindy T.
Huntington, WV
These are so GOOOOOOOOD! I love them. They are not just for breakfast in my opinion, they are also great for a night time snack! They are a little more expensive than other waffles, but they are way better for you too! They are always my first choice!
Elizabeth M.
Falmouth, ME
These waffles are really delicious! They are great for a quick but yummy breakfast in the morning. They are pretty healthy for a frozen packaged food and I like to add almond butter and bananas as toppings. I would definitely recommend these!!
Alexis C.
I’ve bought these waffles a few times before! You can usually get them at Kroger for 2 for $5! They are pretty healthy. I️ liked the cinnamon flavor the best.