BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi®.
The seven whole grain company.
All natural.
Four cheese.
Thin crust.
Provolone, mozzarella, white cheddar and fontina cheeses with a vegetable and tomato sauce and Kashi 7 whole grains & sesame™ with flax seed crust.
New!
15g protein.
14g whole grains.
1/2 serving of veggies per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
420mg ALA omega-3.
You'll crave out stone-fired, thin crust pizza made with whole grains. Our unique all natural ingredients and inviting combinations let nature's flavors shine through.
Vegetarian.

Nicole D.
Lafayette, LA
I LOVE thin crust cheese pizza. Kashi nails this recipe. The crust is cracker like thin and so delicious. The marinara is full and flavorful and the cheese is a perfect addition. These pizzas are convenient for nights when I don't feel like cooking. I keep them on hand at all times. I would definitely recommend these pizzas.
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA
Really love this! The thin crust is so crispy and it tastes delicious. The size is really not big enough for a family of four though since the crust is so thin, we need to cook two to feed two adults and two small kids.
Kristin W.
I like that it is made with natural ingredients and it's from a good company with good values. I think though the actual taste falls flat. A little on the dry and unflavored side.
Tara L.
I actually like frozen pizzas and this pizza is really good for it coming from the freezer. It tastes fresh and I don't think it tastes like cardboard at all like some other healthy brand pizzas do. I will definitely continue to purchase this pizza.
Sara S.
Oviedo , FL
My daughter and I are connoisseurs of healthy, natural frozen cheese pizzas. However, we just didn't love this one. I'm sure it's healthy and contains whole grains, but we haven't purchased again after we felt the cheese/spice flavor was overwhelming.
Fouzia C.
Jamaica, NY
Hubby and I both love pizza! He’s a meat lover pizza kinda guy and I love plain or veggie pizza. I’ve been eating Kashi Pizza since they came out a few years ago. Lets face it, Pizza is delicious but it isn’t exactly health food! Usually when I order pizza I ask for half the cheese, extra veggies and no meat on my pizza (of course!) If there’s any oil on the top of the pizza I take a paper towel and blot like a banshee.

Or I enjoy a yummy Kashi All Natural Thin Crust Frozen Pizza. There are quite a few to choose from and they just added Four Cheese to the line up! Four Cheese Pizza is not only wildly delicious! It’s guilt-free, easy to prepare and so versatile. Anyone who knows me will tell you I am not a dainty eater. Don’t hand me a thin sliver of anything and call it a portion. That’s not gonna fly with me.

Each Kashi Four Cheese Pizza offers a sensible and generous three servings per pie. And if you want to get fancy and I do, why not add toppings to your pizza! Pile on the fresh, steamed or lightly sautéed veggies. For very few calories you can really bulk up these already nice size pizzas!
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
If you are a pizza lover but don't want to feel the after math of a greasy pizza, THIS is for you. It's light but so tasty. Thin! So it doesn't make you feel stuffed yet it's filling. It's a great choice!
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
Love this brand and just about everything they cell. Higher priced, but worth the money. Better ingredients and fresher taste. Really enjoy it! Never ceases to disappoint. Would recommended to anyone!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
1,294 reviews
Delicious organic fresh frozen pizza! Almost better than sitting down for a slice at a pizza joint! Very easy to prepare and comes out delicious with the thin crispy crust
Samantha W.
De Pere, WI
I'm a big health nut so kashi pizza's are always on hand in my freezer! They are delicious, easy to cook and I know they are loaded with the best ingredients! Supreme is my go to, but they have so many different delicious options! Plus they're not that expensive!