BY KASHI

Kashi® Snack Crackers Are The Lovable Snack That Loves You Back. Enjoy Every Savory Bite Of These Wholesome Crispy Snackers.

Zesty Fire Roasted Veggie Crackers Are Made With Roasted Red And Green Bell Peppers, Tomatoes, Carrots, Onions And The Goodness Of Our Whole Grains.

Our Snack Crackers Let You Feel Good About Snacking Because They're Made With Our Seven Whole Grain Blend And Without Any Trans Fats — So There's Nothing You Won't Love.

At Kashi, We Put Our Hearts And Minds Into Bringing You Great-tasting Foods For Your Health And Wellness.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains & Sesame Flour (Whole: Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Brown Rice, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Wheat Flour, Cracked Grain Flour (Rye, Wheat Bran, Whole Wheat Flour, Oats, Barley, Organic Yellow Corn, Millet, Brown Rice), Stone Ground Whole Wheat Flour, Expeller Pressed Sunflower Oil, Whole Grain Wheat, Vegetable Blend (Carrot, Red Bell Pepper, Green Bell Pepper, Toasted Onion, Roasted Red Bell Pepper, Roasted Tomato), Dried Cane Syrup, Leavening (Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Toasted Sesame Seeds, Malt Extract, Sea Salt, Wheat Gluten, Tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

sofia m.
66113
I waited this a 5-star because I think that these are very healthy and they are at the same time enjoyable to eat because usually things that are healthy kids don't like and I think this is the best thing to give your kids if they are not a veggie eater but you want them to eat healthy
Joi J.
Concord, NC
Kashi Fire Roasted Veggie Crackers are very tasty crackers compared to similar products! I bought this at my local Harris Teeter, but I’ve seen it at several grocery stores and Target and Walmart, etc. Kashi never fails with its good ingredients and great taste. Good snack for anyone in the family.
Tiffany Y.
These crackers are delicious and the ingredients are a bit cleaner than other similar brands. These crackers are perfect for a casual wine and cheese party! Pairs especially well with red wine (merlot in particular) and a very sharp cheddar!
Talea T.
Vacaville, CA
I recently bought these, excited to try them because i love the kashi company and these crackers were vegan so i had to try them. However, they weren't really what i was expecting. It's a rather crunchy cracker with a slight red pepper flavor. By themselves they are eh, but pair them with your favourite hummus and they become amazing.
Samantha W.
Fargo, ND
Purchased at: Walmart
These are hands-down my favorite cracker I love them so much they are different than any other crack or you can buy anywhere have a great taste alone but it is even better with like soft spot of the cheeses and dips and James because of her having a wine party
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Love kashi crackers! This is a brand I trust feeding to my family and they are a quality brand that still tastes delicious! I super enjoy eating them and these have a great afresh flavor! I normally purchase from target.
Brenton K.
Tyrone
Purchased at: Walmart
I was first introduced to these at a fine art gallery show. This has been in my kitchen ever since. They taste great satisfying and are healthy as well. And they work well with a sandwich or simply a great snack for the holidays!
Lindsey M.
These are SO GOOD! The flavor is amazing and go super well with spinach dip. It’s a great party appetizer. It’s making me hungry thinking about it! I am definitely a repeat customer. Thanks Akashi and good job!
Julie C.
Nampa, ID
Kashi's Fire Roasted Veggie Snack Crackers are a huge hit at my house! I'm always looking for snack foods that taste great and are made with quality ingredients and I know I can always count on Kashi for that! These little crackers are terrific to serve with a variety of cheeses and dips, or you can just grab a handful and enjoy the fire roasted goodness all by themselves!
Kali M.
Barboursville
These are some of my very favorite frackers. I like to eat them alone, with cheese, or dipped in hummus. The flavor of the roasted veggies is delicious and the texture of the cracker is great. The price of the crackers are a little more than most crackers, but the price is worth the quality of the cracker.

Target