Kashi® Dark Cocoa Karma Cereal uploaded by Ashlie H.Kashi® Dark Cocoa Karma Cereal uploaded by Sally H.

BY KASHI

Which Is Actually The Point. Less Than 1% Of Farmland In The U.S. Is Certified Organic And Transitioning From A Conventional Farm Is A Long, Costly Process. We Created The Kashi Transitional Farming Initiative So Together We Can Help Farmers Transition Their Farmland To Be Organic.

During The Three-year Conversion Process, We’re Buying Their Transitional Grains, Which Are Certified By Quality Assurance International To Ensure They Are Grown Using Sustainable Practices That Avoid Genetically Modified Seed And Synthetic Pesticides Or Fertilizers.

And We’re Proudly Using Them To Make Our New Non-gmo Project Verified Dark Cocoa Karma Shredded Wheat Biscuit Cereal. So Although It’s Not Organic, You Can Taste And Feel The Goodness. Which Is Exactly Why We’re Doing This.

Visit Kashistories.Com For More Information About The Transitional Farming Initiative..

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Wheat, Cane Sugar*, Cocoa*†, Cane Syrup*, Chocolate Extract†, Cinnamon*.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Buy on Target*
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love this cereal. I am so glad I found this at Wal-Mart. It taste great. Its not too sweet and has a good combination of chocolate and cinnamon. I love that their products are organic and every purchase from a Kashi products helps a farmer that is transitioning to organic. I love how healthy Kashi is for you and this cereal is a great source of fiber. I have been eating more healthy and my son also loves Kashi foods which is extremely good. If you're looking for a tasty healthy cereal I totally recommend this to you.
Salem C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Super healthy! This cereal is not only great doused in almond milk, but is fantastic to munch on all on its own. Whenever I feel like I need a chocolate fix, but don’t have access to a candy bar, this really conquers that craving.
Ashlyn C.
Bloomington Indiana
A great snacking cereal! Not too sweet, but has a great chocolate taste. You know you're doing something good for your body when you choose this cereal! Great source of fiber.
Lindsey K.
West Seneca, NY
This is my favorite cereal! The Kashi brand cereal is a tad more expensive, but it is worth it. You can definitely taste the difference between real shredded wheat in Kashi and the fake /artificial flavors in other brands. The chocolate component is perfect because I can still eat healthy while getting my daily fix of chocolate. I eat this at all times of the day and it fills me up! Sometimes it is on sale at drugstores for buy one get one.
Natasha K.
Hoboken, NJ
I try to stick to healthy cereals, but that usually means my breakfast is going to be flavorless/boring. I was so excited to find this cereal, and even more excited to discover that it actually tastes as amazing as it sounds! It has a nice chocolate flavor without being overwhelmingly sweet or making you feel like you're eating candy for breakfast. This cereal is both filling and satisfying -- highly recommend!
Maria G.
Miami, Florida
This is what my mom buys every time they can, they are very rich and good for digestion and sad in general, and the packaging is nice haha ​​also they are very economical, everyone should have this in their houses, they are very uties when you go out fast Home and does not give you breakfast time, super recommended.
Guadalupe C.
Long beach , CA
I bought these because they are a version of mini wheats but better for you because they contain no bad ingredients. They taste like chocolate. The only downside is they are a bit hard so you have to let it soak in milk for a bit and also I wish it had a layer of sugar on top.
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Chocolate is just amazing in my opinion. Which just makes this cereal that much better.

Love this stuff, I reach for it almost every morning and it keeps me full until lunch. I am a repeat customer that loves the fact that I can have chocolate for breakfast.
Bryden L.
MISSOULA, MT
These are so yummy! I use my vanilla almond milk to make a bowl of cereal or eat them dry for a work snack. They are super healthy and full of fiber I definitely feel good about giving them to my children and family instead of loaded sugar cereal.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
It was hard for me to believe this was their first chocolate cereal too, until I googled it.

As for Kashi in general, though, I’m a fan of certain stuff, too. GoLean original, Crunch, and Crisp are all great, and Honey Sunshine was my absolute #1 for a while (rest in peace, old friend). I used to love the Heart to Heart cinnamon, too, but the recent recipe change kinda totally ruined it.