BY KASHI

Kashi® Dark Chocolate Coconut Layered Granola Bars.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with our all-natural layered granola bars. Baked with soft fruit and dark chocolate, they're sure to make you smile.
The seven whole grain company.
No high fructose corn syrup.
4g protein.
6-1.1oz (32g) bars. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great snack while on the go!" in 1 review
Jorie T.
Jorie T.
Forestville, WI
I love these Kashi bars with the decadent dark chocolate layer and coconut shavings. It is better than a candy bar than my opinion, and it's good to know that the ingredients are better for you as well. The bar is rather sweet and rich in flavor, and I appreciate the smaller size because after that much rich taste, you need less to be satisfied. Great snack and pack-lunch item.
Christine V.
Christine V.
I love the flavor of Kashi Dark Chocolate Coconut. The coconut is not overpowering, and you get plenty of dark chocolate taste to satisfy any chocolate craving while still getting enough protein and whole grains to keep you satisfied from your snack for 3+ hours. I highly recommend Kashi Dark Chocolate coconut granola bars.
Felicia D.
Felicia D.
Cranston, RI
These granola bars taste so good when you're craving something sweet like dark chocolate in the morning. The coconut pairs really well with the chocolate and by the time I'm done eating it I always wish there was more. I buy these from time to time and have recommended them to many of my friends in the past.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect amount of creamy bar and crunchy. It's not too crunchy like some breakfast bars (which I prefer creamy over crunchy). If you love chocolate and coconut then this is the bar for you. I'm personally not the biggest fan of coconut but I still reach for this for an easy on the go breakfast!
annie g.
annie g.
Monticello , MN
Foodie Expert
I can't go to Target without buying these. They are seriously the best granola bars I have ever had. I love coconut and chocolate and they don't have a fake chocolate taste like other brands out there. Even though they are spendy, I highly encourage people to get them for on the go snacks
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Paramus, NJ
These Kashi bars are one of my favorite treats to have during the week. They're easy to pack and bring on the go. I love that they're not too crunchy and crumbly. The little bit of chocolate is perfect to satisfy my sweet tooth and give me a little extra boost at the end of the day.
Isela C.
Isela C.
Foodie Expert
These are amazing! For anyone who doesn't like coconut, have no fear. The coconut in these granola bars aren't overpowering at all. One thing that I love about these are that the granola in these bars aren't hard and crunchy. It makes it easy to chew, especially for little ones.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
This is a great for a mid day snack, very satisfying during the day. Have tasted other flavors, this is my favorite by far. Does not compare to other brands, would choose this one first before others. Would recommend and keep in stock at home too.
Mayah w.
Mayah w.
Mcdonough, GA
These granola bars are delicious and healthy, but it is a bit pricey. I purchased my from Publix. I don't buy it often (not because it's not good, but because it costs more than I'd care to pay). I'm glad that the ingredients are healthy, though.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Foodie Expert
I do have to say, out of all the Kashi products this is the one I like the best. I'm not a huge fan of their line but these bars tastes pretty good. I love the combination of chocolate and coconut and the bar is chewy.
Elisha M.
Elisha M.
Are Kashi products really as good for you as they portray through their advertising?
India D.
India D.
Horn Lake, MS
Julie W.
Julie W.
Fredericton , NB
Foodie Expert
These are healthier than other granola bars right?