Kashi® Dark Chocolate Coconut Layered Granola Bars uploaded by Lindsie S.

BY KASHI

Made With Whole Grain Goodness And Layers Of Tasty, Good-for-you Ingredients, Kashi® Layered Granola Bars Are Delicious Indulgence You Can Feel Good About.

Each Bar Starts With Our Signature Blend Of 7 Whole Grains For A Hearty, Natural Wholesomeness. The Chewy Granola Base Is Then Topped With A Real Fruit Spread And Hearty Nuts. And With 4g Of Fiber*, 3g Of Protein And Real Fruit, They're As Nutritious As They Are Tasty.

Try This Delightfully Sweet Combination — A Layer Of Real Soft Fruit Mixed With Rich, Dark Chocolate, Plus Delicate Strands Of Coconut And Crunchy Walnuts.

Ingredients :

Rolled Whole Grain Blend (Hard Red Wheat, Oats, Rye, Triticale, Barley), Dates, Chicory Root Fiber, Brown Rice Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Evaporated Cane Juice, Soy Protein Isolate, Chocolate Liquor, Coconut, Soy Grits, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Walnuts, Unmodified Cornstarch, Evaporated Cane Juice Crystals, Yellow Corn Flour, Evaporated Cane Juice Invert Syrup, Rice Starch, Cocoa, Honey, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Oat Fiber, Evaporated Salt, Kashi Seven Whole Grains & Sesame Flour (Whole: Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Brown Rice, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Peanut Flour, Whey Protein Isolate, Almond Flour.

Contains :  Wheat, Coconut, Soy, Walnut, Peanut, Milk And Almond Ingredients, May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great snack while on the go!" in 1 review
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Yum city! These are great because they’re healthy and full of protein, fiber, and other nutrients! I would recommend these to anyone. They’re great snacks for on the go. You can get them pretty much anywhere, always buy them at the grocery store and it’s about three or four dollars for a box of them.
Kristina C.
These bars are fudgy and sweet with a little bit of coconut. They are small, so you won't fill up on just one. They are a little bit pricey but worthwhile for the occasional indulgence. You can find them in the granola/cereal aisle of the grocery store.
Annie R.
Morganton
I love dark chocolate, especially with coconut. It is so good and kashi is such high quality. I love how I can usually find it in the local Walmart but I do wish that kashi was a bit cheaper but I’m ok paying for their quality.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I love granola bars and these are great. They are flavorful and unique. I like to have these as an afternoon snack because they keep me full. I also feel like these are healthy and have good ingredients.
Sara E.
Love the coconut Kashi bars! A little bit more pricey than regular granola but every once in awhile its nice to indulge in these.

Rich choloate flavor combined with coconut just makes my taste buds happy.
Maran D.
Millerton , PA
I feel like these bars are definitely a more wholesome and healthier alternative to regular granola bars. There are also more options to choose from than other brands. Definitely recommend!
Juliette M.
These are REALLY GOOD!!! they're not super filling, and you're going to need something to drink with them because they're kinda dry, but they're still really good!!
Yasmina H.
Braintree, MA
These are my go to when I’m craving chocolate. Not too sweet and tastes amazing. I️ usually will put it in the fridge before I️ eat it because it can get a little soft.
Kara N.
West Chester, OH
These granola bars taste amazing. I love them for when I am at work or on the go! My only complaint is the amount of sugar in them. I love dark chocolate and I love coconut, the two combined creates a heavenly blend of sweetness. It is enough to curb my sweet tooth that keeps me from eating all the office treats that my coworkers always bring in.
Cailey L.
Murrieta, CA
Ugh, I love Kashi! And this bar in particular. Something that tastes great and you don't feel guilty for eating, if anything you feel like your body is thanking you for putting something so great in it! That's the kind of feeling you should want when reaching for a snack!
Elisha M.
Are Kashi products really as good for you as they portray through their advertising?
Theresa M.
I have been wanting to try these. Are they gritty tasting? I like coconut but not when it is gritty...
Julie W.
Fredericton, NB
These are healthier than other granola bars right?
India D.
Horn Lake, MS
How tough are these bars?