Kashi® Dark Chocolate Coconut Layered Granola Bars uploaded by Lindsie S.

BY KASHI #60 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Made With Whole Grain Goodness And Layers Of Tasty, Good-for-you Ingredients, Kashi® Layered Granola Bars Are Delicious Indulgence You Can Feel Good About.

Each Bar Starts With Our Signature Blend Of 7 Whole Grains For A Hearty, Natural Wholesomeness. The Chewy Granola Base Is Then Topped With A Real Fruit Spread And Hearty Nuts. And With 4g Of Fiber*, 3g Of Protein And Real Fruit, They're As Nutritious As They Are Tasty.

Try This Delightfully Sweet Combination — A Layer Of Real Soft Fruit Mixed With Rich, Dark Chocolate, Plus Delicate Strands Of Coconut And Crunchy Walnuts.

Ingredients :

Rolled Whole Grain Blend (Hard Red Wheat, Oats, Rye, Triticale, Barley), Dates, Chicory Root Fiber, Brown Rice Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Evaporated Cane Juice, Soy Protein Isolate, Chocolate Liquor, Coconut, Soy Grits, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Walnuts, Unmodified Cornstarch, Evaporated Cane Juice Crystals, Yellow Corn Flour, Evaporated Cane Juice Invert Syrup, Rice Starch, Cocoa, Honey, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Oat Fiber, Evaporated Salt, Kashi Seven Whole Grains & Sesame Flour (Whole: Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Brown Rice, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Peanut Flour, Whey Protein Isolate, Almond Flour.

Contains :  Wheat, Coconut, Soy, Walnut, Peanut, Milk And Almond Ingredients, May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

• How tough are these bars? 1 Answers
  • These are healthier than other granola bars right?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try these. Are they gritty tasting...1 Answers
  • "This is a great snack while on the go!" in 1 review
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Yum city! These are great because they’re healthy and full of protein, fiber, and other nutrients! I would recommend these to anyone. They’re great snacks for on the go. You can get them pretty much anywhere, always buy them at the grocery store and it’s about three or four dollars for a box of them.
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
These bars are fudgy and sweet with a little bit of coconut. They are small, so you won't fill up on just one. They are a little bit pricey but worthwhile for the occasional indulgence. You can find them in the granola/cereal aisle of the grocery store.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
These are the best flavored granola bars ever! My all time favorite! I would always get these! Love the layering instead of all mixed chucky! Perfect idea perfect recipe. Will always buy. Great for on the go snacks if you don't have time to eat. Super yummy.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I love granola bars and these are great. They are flavorful and unique. I like to have these as an afternoon snack because they keep me full. I also feel like these are healthy and have good ingredients.
Katie N.
State College
Absolutely delicious! Currently my favorite granola bar. The dark chocolate coconut layer is just enough sweetness to hit the spot. Great bar to have with you when you’re craving something sweet. Amazing to grab & go.
Sara E.
Love the coconut Kashi bars! A little bit more pricey than regular granola but every once in awhile its nice to indulge in these.

Rich choloate flavor combined with coconut just makes my taste buds happy.
Maran D.
Millerton , PA
I feel like these bars are definitely a more wholesome and healthier alternative to regular granola bars. There are also more options to choose from than other brands. Definitely recommend!
❃❁Jennifer f.
Red oak, TX
they are super good for you, my dad is always on me for eating fatty foods so he got me these i don't like your typical healthy granola bars but these were super good, not only these but all kashi products even their cereal i would recommend them to everyone! they are tasty and less fattning
Annie R.
Morganton
I love dark chocolate, especially with coconut. It is so good and kashi is such high quality. I love how I can usually find it in the local Walmart but I do wish that kashi was a bit cheaper but I’m ok paying for their quality.
eden s.
syracuse
These are so good and I am craving them right now. I believe Kashi products taste better than other granola bar brands. These have the perfect amount of chocolate and coconut and I love eating them. Will buy again!
Elisha M.
Are Kashi products really as good for you as they portray through their advertising?
Theresa M.
Canterbury, CT
I have been wanting to try these. Are they gritty tasting? I like coconut but not when it is gritty...
Julie W.
Fredericton, NB
These are healthier than other granola bars right?
India D.
Horn Lake, MS
How tough are these bars?

back