Kashi® Dark Chocolate Coconut Layered Granola Bar 1.1 oz. Wrapper uploaded by Lindsie S.

BY KASHI

Made with whole grain goodness and layers of tasty, good-for-you ingredients, Kashi® Layered Granola Bars are delicious indulgence you can feel good about. see more...

Morgan A.
Kaukauna, WI
These are so yummy and the flavor is to die for! Everyone should try these out. They are a little small as a down side.
Samantha D.
Pekin, IL
Very good. It has a bit of chewyness but also a bit of chunch a perfect in between. My favorite brand of granola bars.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Me and my son love these. I love these when am on the go. I like that come in packs because bars can get expensive.
grace c.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Good granola bar and really healthy, but kinda not so tasty 😓. For healthy eaters, however, it's worth it!
Katie C.
Bell City, LA
A little pricey but the flavor is delicious and great to throw in my booksack and eat on the go
Kira T.
Fresno, CA
Delicious! I could eat these every day. Great snack to take to work or on the go. Healthy
Jess C.
Ottawa, ON
These granola bars are so yummy. Dark chocolate and coconut, how can you go wrong! I take these in my lunch for work as mid morning snack. It’s like dessert, and sometimes I eat after dinner too. Kashi is a great brand and I love their products. This is definitely one of my favorites though.
Soummaya S.
I love this product ! I think dark chocolate and coconut are the perfect mix ! (especially because the granola contain nuts which gives it a nice crunch ) The only con is that its pricey!
Catherine M.
milford
So satisfying!! Takes care of the sweet tooth every time! Buy them often and will continue to buy them as a healthy alternative to sweets or other granola bars
Marie-Lou J.
Québec , QC
Great taste. A little bit dry but it's the cost for granola bars. The chocolate on top is so perfect
Theresa M.
I have been wanting to try these. Are they gritty tasting? I like coconut but not when it is gritty...