Kashi Dark Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars uploaded by Olivia A.Kashi Dark Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY KASHI

All natural, nothing artificial 7 whole grains 6g protein 4g fiber 0g trans fat see more...

Buy on Target
Meagan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
These cherry chocolate kashi bars were my go to snack food during most of my biology courses. It made not being able to cook meals at home a good bit more bearable.
Leslie M.
I was surprised when I tried the Kashi brand granola bar. I thought that I would not really enjoy it because it looks so healthy for you but I actually do enjoy it and this is one of my favorite granola bars because it is low in fat low in calories and has natural ingredients. It's a favorite in my household!
Jourdan P.
Good healthy breakfast when you're in a hurry. Good balance of flavor and texture. I get the dark chocolate sea salt one too and those are really good. Bad if you don't want a lot of sugar or carbs. But there's a good amount of fiber and protein.
Talisa C.
Kingman , AZ
It's okay, not as good as it could be. Not much in the way of taste. Kind of reminds me of the health food, that taste like cardboard. Needs more flavors!
Stephanie P.
Fort Mcmurray , AB
I'm generally not a huge fan of cherry in granola bar, but I was pleasantly surprised by these. I didn't hate it. I don't think I'd buy it again, but it's not bad.
Lexi J.
My spouse loves these! He eats them as a mid morning pick me up! I like them as well but not as much they are a little too sweet for me. I also think the price point could be lower if u compare the size of the bar/ number of bars and the price. We purchased these at Whole Foods.
Rhiannon R.
These are great tasting granola bars. Chocolate and cherries belong together and this bar proves it. Put that other box back on the shelf, get these instead. You won't regret it, I promise. Seriously.
Cassie R.
Hyde, PA
I love the taste these bars have. It's not overpowering with oats and everything is the perfect combination of flavor.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
These are the perfect dessert or post workout snack when you are craving sweets! Kashi is delicious and all natural brand that between the clean packaging and whole ingredients have you feeling healthy. I would definitely recommend to others! The chocolate and cherries balance each other so well and the flavors are spot on.
Melissa C.
These are very tasty and satisfying! Their cookies are great for a sweet craving too! Great healthy snack option that has good nutrition AND great taste!
Bronx, NY
Can children eat these bars?
Janae C.
What other flavors are there?
Bronx, NY
What are they bars made of?
Where can I buy them?
Bronx, NY
Are they bars good enough to give as a snack?