Kashi Dark Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars uploaded by Jeanette H.Kashi Dark Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars uploaded by Olivia A.

BY KASHI

All natural, nothing artificial 7 whole grains 6g protein 4g fiber 0g trans fat see more...

Buy on Target*
Whenyousayitlikethat s.
I bought these for a healthy snack for my daughter, but when I tried them I quickly discovered that I loved them too. They are much better tasting and have better nutrition versus the Quaker bars I had been used to buying. I’m definitely switching to Kashi for snack time.
Rhiannon J.
Chilliwack, BC
Kashi Dark Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars are so delicious and a really great snack for the whole family. I appreciate the nutrition and the low sugar which is so rare to find in a granola bar... especially one that tastes this good!
Melissa B.
Columbia, TN
I love Kashi and my husband loves these. Somehow they disappear before I remember to eat them. A perfect amount of sweet, tart cherry and dark chocolate. Great for work snacks. Kashi Dark Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Kimberly G.
Love love love. I prefer crunchy over chewy anytime and who doesn’t love chocolate and cherries? This is my guilty pleasure. I will say I wish they were a tad bigger just because I can eat one and a half and be satisfied as one makes ya want another but two is to much for that in between snack.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Definitely love these granola bars, I'm not too picky when it comes with them to be honest but these are great for a quick and easy breakfast. I'm terrible at remembering to eat so having these in my car is a good reminder and easy way to get some food into my system
Haley N.
I absolutely love this brand! I have nothing bad to say about it. It’s so amazing! This product definitely does its job and is definitely worth its price! I would totally recommend this to other people. It’s the best.
Christina B.
Memphis, TN
Perfect combination of chocolate and fruit! Guilt free treat that taste delicious and good for you
. N.
. Mua về thưởng thức nào mọi người nhanh tay nhanh tay, vừa ngon vừa rẻ. Quá chuẩn luôn mua về thưởng thức với bộ phim mình thích nào
rose w.
Love these! Dried cherries and dark chocolate, a perfect little snack when you're craving something sweet!
Bronx, NY
Can children eat these bars?
Janae C.
What other flavors are there?
Bronx, NY
What are they bars made of?
Where can I buy them?
Bronx, NY
Are they bars good enough to give as a snack?