Kashi Dark Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars uploaded by Olivia A.Kashi Dark Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY KASHI

All natural, nothing artificial 7 whole grains 6g protein 4g fiber 0g trans fat see more...

Buy on Target
Lauren C.
Louisville, KY
I have to hide these from my husband. I love them and buy them for myself and he always eats them! I have such a terrible sweet tooth and this is the perfect healthy way for me to satisfy my cravings without overindulging. The cherries also add a nice flavorful touch.
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
Love these so much! One of my co-workers introduced them to me years ago and they're still one of my favorites. So full of rich dried cherries and yummy dark chocolate! Definitely filling as well. I recommend for sure if you are a cherry and chocolate lover!
Tiffany B.
Elk Horn, KY
I thought they were ok. This taste wasn't anything special. I think I bought it for the nutritional value plus the amount of bars in the box for on-the-go. I think it doesn't have enough dark chocolate in it. I wouldn't buy these again, they just aren't for me.
Jessica H.
These granola bars have a really good flavor. They do keep you feeling full for a long time. However, they tend to be a little dry so make sure you have some coffee by. They are definitely something I keep on hand for those crazy mornings. Pretty good!
Shanze Z.
These are so delicious and actually pretty decently filling! I got these at the grocery stores a couple times. My only big problem with Kashi is that I know that they use quality ingredients and that's why, but they're pretty expensive compared to all the other brands and it's almost not worth it.
Lauren S.
I absolutely love these granola bars. The dark chocolate chunks and the bits of cherry work really well together and complement each flavor. I love that these are healthy, but also very tasty too! I would highly recommend giving these granola bars a shot.
Cori S.
Baltimore, MD
Kashi dark chocolate cherry granola bars are great when I feel like a sweet snack. They are a good way to satisfy the sweet tooth without being overly unhealthy. I'm able to find them at most grocery stores and usually try to keep them on hand.
Sara H.
Bristol , RI
These sweet, fruity, chewy bars are delicious! I keep them with me at work and when I go to the beach to keep me from reaching for a snack that's not as good for me. I love the tang of the cherries and the dark chocolate, what a great combination!
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
I just finish a box of these for the first time. They are pretty good. At first the just tasted like cereal and then they totally grew on me. Best part is there are many bars in the box. Unlike other granola bar brands they may only put five in a box.
Karen B.
Beaumont, TX
I love chocolate and I love almonds. Kashi has a great blend of nuts, seeds and fruits. Kashi is a quality brand and affordable. I always buy Kashi brand before considering any other. I carry one with me for a snack when out running errands. I would recommend any flavor variety of Kashi.
Bronx, NY
Can children eat these bars?
Janae C.
What other flavors are there?
Bronx, NY
What are they bars made of?
Where can I buy them?
Bronx, NY
Are they bars good enough to give as a snack?