Kashi Dark Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars uploaded by Olivia A.Kashi Dark Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY KASHI

All natural, nothing artificial 7 whole grains 6g protein 4g fiber 0g trans fat see more...

Buy on Target
missy h.
these taste amazing. along with a couple of the other flavors i like to buy these and grab them on the go when i'm heading to work. its filling and doesn't taste like cardboard haha. the only thing that i feel like is a down is that its a bit more expensive than some other granola bars. the price is definately worth it though.
Karen T.
These bars are hard to find but when I do find these bars I will stock up. I hate cranberries when I saw a granola bar with chocolate and cherry in it I just had to try it out and I loved it. Not overly sweet or tangy just right. its enjoyable to eat. the price is a good value for this product.
Alyssa C.
I swear these are the best granola bars I've ever had I don't like dark chocolate that much but with the cherry and chocolate mixed together it's the perfect breakfast on the go
Kerri P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
These are my in the car go to. I keep them in my purse, the baby bag and in the car. As a busy mom of three I honestly forget to eat myself so having these on hand are perfect, they fill me up and are a little bit of a treat at the same time do I'm not tempted top grab junk while I'm out or when I get home plus it holds of the Hangar!
z v.
Good easy snack. I'm not really a fan of the cherry but I do like the chocolate. Would probably try a different flavor next time. These are healthy enough for what they are and did meet my expectations. I would recommend these to others and tell them to try other flavors as well.
Emma W.
La Porte City , IA
I absolutely LOVE these granola bars. They have an amazing flavor! They're not too dry, and they're not too wet. Every morning before work or school I'll grab one of these to go and it will keep me full until lunch time! Also, it is a MUCH healthier option than some other breakfast foods such as Pop-Tarts or toaster strudels!
Kelslie H.
I bought these for my husband and he didn't really like the cherry mixed with the dark chocolate. I asked him if it was because he didn't like those two flavors together or he didn't like it combines with the granola taste and he said he did not like it combined with the granola taste that he would not buy again.
Justine A.
These chocolate cherry bars are delicious. I love to throw them in my gym bag and have one after leaving the gym. It is tasty and a healthy bar that is good for you. The chocolate and cherry flavor together is a great combo. I also bring them to work for a great snack.
Kaily B.
These are the best granola bars in the world. If you want something sweet and you like those 99¢ boxes of chocolate covered cherries that come in the red box during the holidays then you will LOVE these so much! They are salty, sweet and tangy. What more could you want!?
Lauren C.
Louisville, KY
I have to hide these from my husband. I love them and buy them for myself and he always eats them! I have such a terrible sweet tooth and this is the perfect healthy way for me to satisfy my cravings without overindulging. The cherries also add a nice flavorful touch.
Bronx, NY
Can children eat these bars?
Janae C.
What other flavors are there?
Bronx, NY
What are they bars made of?
Where can I buy them?
Bronx, NY
Are they bars good enough to give as a snack?