Kashi Dark Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars uploaded by Olivia A.Kashi Dark Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY KASHI

All natural, nothing artificial 7 whole grains 6g protein 4g fiber 0g trans fat see more...

Buy on Target
Cheli R.
Chowchilla, CA
One of the best healthy snacks I've tried. It taste great and I love them for on the go. It met my expectations. I makes you feel fuller for a longer period. Sooo delicious..!!!! Kid friendly approved.
Leigh Ann P.
This granola bar satisfies my cravings for something sweet without the guilt! I love the richness of the dark chocolate and the chewiness of the cherry. Soooooo good!!!!
Suzanne S.
Montague, NJ
The all natural sweet chocolate cherry goodness in a box is a go too during my time of the month. ūüėÜ I have actually paired it with a glass of red wine and a facial too.
Madison W.
Yummy snack that you can eat on the go without worrying about all the little crumbs flying all over your lap and ruining your clothes before work. Chewy and delicous.
Jocelyn H.
I love these bars omg.. These were a lunch staple for me back in the day. The cherries are so so good and then the soft chewy and slightly crunchy texture is just
Rebecca N.
If you love everything chocolate and cherry, this is your bar. Not to sweet, just the perfect amount of cherry/chocolate in each bite. Wish the servings were a little healthier!
juena k.
my go to snack! i am a mom so i am constantly runnning around and these are so great to snack on! i love love the dark chocolate one its delicious i always stock up on these
Oh my goodness! I love foods that are healthy but don't taste healthy at all. This fits the bill, and they're easy to toss in my purse for a great mid-day pick-me-up.
Katie S.
Charlottesville, VA
I love these granola bars! The combination of dark chocolate and cherry is so yummy. I also love the fact that it provides the protein I need for a long work out.
Dianne R.
Louisville , KY
I don't always eat chewy granola bars but when I do, I reach for Kashi Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars. I don't usually like dark chocolate but when mixed with the Kashi grains and sweet cherries, it's heavenly. It helps whenever I'm craving something sweet and chocolatey. It is a great way to get your recommended daily allowance of fiber and helps to tide you over between meals when you need more energy.
Bronx, NY
Can children eat these bars?
Janae C.
What other flavors are there?
Bronx, NY
What are they bars made of?
Where can I buy them?
Bronx, NY
Are they bars good enough to give as a snack?