Kashi Dark Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars uploaded by Olivia A.Kashi Dark Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY KASHI

All natural, nothing artificial 7 whole grains 6g protein 4g fiber 0g trans fat see more...

Buy on Target
Valleri R.
I love dark chocolate and cherries, so when I tried one of these through a friend, I couldn't wait to purchase some myself. Unfortunately, I couldn't find his flavor right away, so I had to exercise patience until I could find them. Great job as always, Kashi!
Debbie M.
Daly City, CA
These granola bars are great because they taste like they are for grownups because they aren't too sweet. I love dark Chocolate and the tartness of the cherries. I like that they are healthier yet indulgent at the same time.
Nellie E.
Hagerstown
These are one of my favorite things from kashi wjat I love about them is very delicious but. Or overly sweet so you feel like you're snacking but in a hearty way but not bland or boring
Melissa D.
Plymouth , MN
I would buy these granola bars for our office, so employees had something to munch on during the day. They are delicious and low in fat. A little chocolate is the perfect boost midday!
Randi S.
Reedley, CA
Love these bars. So yummy! The cherry to chocolate ratio is perfect. A little more expensive than other granola bars but worth it. More healthy option than say, Quaker granola bars. Would recommend to others.
Veronica H.
Marietta, GA
These are so yummy! I love the combination of dark chocolate with cherries. Though they are a little on the pricy side, there are no other granola bars like it I have found. Plus, I feel they are a healthier option in comparison to Chewy Bars
Tara W.
These taste great but are very hard to eat. They are too dry and hard to chew. The granola pieces are just too big. They have great ingredients but if given another option I probably wouldn't choose these.
Carrie M.
Dallas
So delicious! Chewy, crunchy with just enough chocolate chips and almonds! I choose this over any other granola bar any day. Great for breakfast or just a snack during the day!
Karito G.
Miami
Me encanta Kashi, chocolate y cereza así que cogí una caja de éstos para un desayuno tipo de cosas sobre la marcha. No me decepcionó. Estos serían buenos aperitivos también
Cheli R.
Chowchilla, CA
One of the best healthy snacks I've tried. It taste great and I love them for on the go. It met my expectations. I makes you feel fuller for a longer period. Sooo delicious..!!!! Kid friendly approved.
Bronx, NY
Can children eat these bars?
Janae C.
What other flavors are there?
Bronx, NY
What are they bars made of?
Where can I buy them?
Bronx, NY
Are they bars good enough to give as a snack?