Kashi Dark Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars uploaded by Olivia A.Kashi Dark Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY KASHI

All natural, nothing artificial 7 whole grains 6g protein 4g fiber 0g trans fat see more...

Buy on Target
Kimberly G.
Love love love. I prefer crunchy over chewy anytime and who doesn’t love chocolate and cherries? This is my guilty pleasure. I will say I wish they were a tad bigger just because I can eat one and a half and be satisfied as one makes ya want another but two is to much for that in between snack.
Whenyousayitlikethat S.
I bought these for a healthy snack for my daughter, but when I tried them I quickly discovered that I loved them too. They are much better tasting and have better nutrition versus the Quaker bars I had been used to buying. I’m definitely switching to Kashi for snack time.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Definitely love these granola bars, I'm not too picky when it comes with them to be honest but these are great for a quick and easy breakfast. I'm terrible at remembering to eat so having these in my car is a good reminder and easy way to get some food into my system
Melissa B.
Nashville
I love Kashi and my husband loves these. Somehow they disappear before I remember to eat them. A perfect amount of sweet, tart cherry and dark chocolate. Great for work snacks. Kashi Dark Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
David M.
El Paso, TX
This bar is great tasting. It really low in sugar additives and feels indulging in. The ingredients are super healthy, but I would want more variety when it comes to flavor.
Su I.
I love pretty much any granola bar with chocolate, but Kashi's are especially delicious. I used to live off of these when my schedule was more busy. I don't know that I would consider them particularly healthy, though Kashi products typically boast a higher dietary fiber content. I still really like this flavor though. They also tend to run a little pricier than other granola brands, but I think it's worth it for the quality ingredients.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
These are the perfect dessert or post workout snack when you are craving sweets! Kashi is delicious and all natural brand that between the clean packaging and whole ingredients have you feeling healthy. I would definitely recommend to others! The chocolate and cherries balance each other so well and the flavors are spot on.
Lexi J.
My spouse loves these! He eats them as a mid morning pick me up! I like them as well but not as much they are a little too sweet for me. I also think the price point could be lower if u compare the size of the bar/ number of bars and the price. We purchased these at Whole Foods.
Racheal W.
These are so delicious and so healthy!! The Kashi brand is one that can definitely be trusted to provide healthy, natural foods! This flavor of granola bar is one of my top faves from them! The dark chocolate has antioxidants and gives you a little sweet with a small health benefit :)
Bronx, NY
Can children eat these bars?
Janae C.
What other flavors are there?
Bronx, NY
What are they bars made of?
Where can I buy them?
Bronx, NY
Are they bars good enough to give as a snack?