Kashi Dark Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars uploaded by Jeanette H.Kashi Dark Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars uploaded by Olivia A.

Kashi Dark Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars

All natural, nothing artificial 7 whole grains 6g protein 4g fiber 0g trans fat see more...

Buy on Target*
Kimberly G.
Love love love. I prefer crunchy over chewy anytime and who doesn’t love chocolate and cherries? This is my guilty pleasure. I will say I wish they were a tad bigger just because I can eat one and a half and be satisfied as one makes ya want another but two is to much for that in between snack.
Whenyousayitlikethat s.
I bought these for a healthy snack for my daughter, but when I tried them I quickly discovered that I loved them too. They are much better tasting and have better nutrition versus the Quaker bars I had been used to buying. I’m definitely switching to Kashi for snack time.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Definitely love these granola bars, I'm not too picky when it comes with them to be honest but these are great for a quick and easy breakfast. I'm terrible at remembering to eat so having these in my car is a good reminder and easy way to get some food into my system
Margie N.
Hackett , AR
I was neither impressed or hated it. After reading the ingredients I believe they are healthy. I think they are similar to other bars. I got them at Target. I don’t think I will be buying this kind again but will definitely by this brand again.
Melissa B.
Columbia, TN
I love Kashi and my husband loves these. Somehow they disappear before I remember to eat them. A perfect amount of sweet, tart cherry and dark chocolate. Great for work snacks. Kashi Dark Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars
David M.
El Paso, TX
This bar is great tasting. It really low in sugar additives and feels indulging in. The ingredients are super healthy, but I would want more variety when it comes to flavor.
Su I.
I love pretty much any granola bar with chocolate, but Kashi's are especially delicious. I used to live off of these when my schedule was more busy. I don't know that I would consider them particularly healthy, though Kashi products typically boast a higher dietary fiber content. I still really like this flavor though. They also tend to run a little pricier than other granola brands, but I think it's worth it for the quality ingredients.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
These are the perfect dessert or post workout snack when you are craving sweets! Kashi is delicious and all natural brand that between the clean packaging and whole ingredients have you feeling healthy. I would definitely recommend to others! The chocolate and cherries balance each other so well and the flavors are spot on.
Lexi J.
My spouse loves these! He eats them as a mid morning pick me up! I like them as well but not as much they are a little too sweet for me. I also think the price point could be lower if u compare the size of the bar/ number of bars and the price. We purchased these at Whole Foods.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
OMGosh these are amazing. If you're on a diet but are craving chocolate, grab one of these. It gives the perfect amount of chocolate and then you get the taste of cherries. It's like eating chocolate covered cherries with a little bit of granola mixed in. These have to be my most favorite granola bar from Kashi and they're all natural which means you have nothing to feel guilty about.
Bronx, NY
Can children eat these bars?
Janae C.
What other flavors are there?
Bronx, NY
What are they bars made of?
Where can I buy them?
Bronx, NY
Are they bars good enough to give as a snack?