Kashi Dark Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars uploaded by Olivia A.Kashi Dark Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY KASHI

All natural, nothing artificial 7 whole grains 6g protein 4g fiber 0g trans fat see more...

Buy on Target
Kimberly G.
Love love love. I prefer crunchy over chewy anytime and who doesn’t love chocolate and cherries? This is my guilty pleasure. I will say I wish they were a tad bigger just because I can eat one and a half and be satisfied as one makes ya want another but two is to much for that in between snack.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Foodie Expert
Definitely love these granola bars, I'm not too picky when it comes with them to be honest but these are great for a quick and easy breakfast. I'm terrible at remembering to eat so having these in my car is a good reminder and easy way to get some food into my system
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Foodie Expert
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
David M.
El Paso
This bar is great tasting. It really low in sugar additives and feels indulging in. The ingredients are super healthy, but I would want more variety when it comes to flavor.
Su I.
Foodie Expert
I love pretty much any granola bar with chocolate, but Kashi's are especially delicious. I used to live off of these when my schedule was more busy. I don't know that I would consider them particularly healthy, though Kashi products typically boast a higher dietary fiber content. I still really like this flavor though. They also tend to run a little pricier than other granola brands, but I think it's worth it for the quality ingredients.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
These are the perfect dessert or post workout snack when you are craving sweets! Kashi is delicious and all natural brand that between the clean packaging and whole ingredients have you feeling healthy. I would definitely recommend to others! The chocolate and cherries balance each other so well and the flavors are spot on.
Lexi J.
My spouse loves these! He eats them as a mid morning pick me up! I like them as well but not as much they are a little too sweet for me. I also think the price point could be lower if u compare the size of the bar/ number of bars and the price. We purchased these at Whole Foods.
Racheal W.
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious and so healthy!! The Kashi brand is one that can definitely be trusted to provide healthy, natural foods! This flavor of granola bar is one of my top faves from them! The dark chocolate has antioxidants and gives you a little sweet with a small health benefit :)
Allie P.
Pocono Lake, PA
Foodie Expert
OMGosh these are amazing. If you're on a diet but are craving chocolate, grab one of these. It gives the perfect amount of chocolate and then you get the taste of cherries. It's like eating chocolate covered cherries with a little bit of granola mixed in. These have to be my most favorite granola bar from Kashi and they're all natural which means you have nothing to feel guilty about.
Terica A.
Foodie Expert
These are a delicious snack. I normally don't like chocolate in my granola bars, but it's well balanced with the cherries in this one. Also, it's not too sweet. Kashi is a health oriented brand, so you know the ingredients are wholesome and high quality. The size is smaller than your average granola bar, but the taste makes up for it.
Bronx, NY
Can children eat these bars?
Janae C.
Foodie Expert
What other flavors are there?
Are they good to eat?
Bronx, NY
How many bars come in a box?
How much do they cost?