Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsKashi
Kashi Crunchy Granola Bars Pumpkin Spice Flax

Kashi® Crunchy Granola Bars Pumpkin Spice Flax

by Kashi

Baked With Whole Flaxseeds, Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, And A Magical Blend Of Spices, Our Pumpkin Spice Flax Granola Bars Have 4g Of Fiber, 4g Of Protein And 300mg Of Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Dried Cane Syrup, Rolled Whole Grain Blend (Hard Red Wheat, Oats, Rye, Triticale, Barley), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Soy Protein Crisps (Soy Flour, Tapioca Starch, Soy Fiber), Kashi Seven Whole Grains & Sesame Flour (Whole: Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Brown Rice, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Pumpkin Seeds, Acacia Gum, Whole Flax Seeds, Honey, Salt, Oat Fiber, Cinnamon, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Cloves, Nutmeg, Wheat Germ, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat And Soy Ingredients.

How can I get this product for review?
I'm always on the lookout for a great granola bar. Is this satisfying for a on the go breakfast meal?
Is the pumpkin flavor overpowering? Any good?
Start your review of Kashi® Crunchy Granola Bars Pumpkin Spice Flax!
Product Highlights
great snack and you could even have it for a fast breakfast.in reviews
I feel like I've been missing out so when I decided to buy some Kashi crunchy granola bars instead of Little Debbie snacks to appease my sweet tooth without ruining my health.in reviews
Actually taste like pumpkin spice, and they are really good for you!in reviews
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
These taste exactly like pumpkin spice, delicious and also nutritious! And, even better, they are available year round! Last year when my dad found them, I may have eaten the entire box myself, they are that yummy. Since then I've bought a few boxes and even taken them on trips with me. If you like pumpkin spice and can't wait until the fall to get your pumpkin kick, pick some of these up! I found mine at Krogers and Walmart.
Madeline B.
San Diego, CA
Delishious, filling and great on the go! Obviously anything with a pumpkin spice is going to be a YES and these are no exception. Great flavor, great crunch and just enough to get me through long days on my feet. I always have one tucked in a pocket or my bag to stave off the hangry!
Mariel J.
Brownsville, TX
I love the bar specially because it has flax seeds I love anything that has flax it helps to reduce appetite and it also manages your glucose
Abby H.
Londonderry, NH
These tast just like pumpkin pies. They're so crunchy too which I love and they have really healthy ingredients
Jade L.
Utica, KY
Anything Pumpkin Spice is highly recommended in my book! But these granola bars are like a pumpkin spice latte turned into a snack!!!! Plus they have flax seed in them! Love!
Heather D.
Lewistown, PA
I really liked the flavor of these pumpkin spice bars. They're not too sweet, they have a bit of crunch, and they're completely satisfying. Every ingredient is pronounceable and common-- I like that. I like simple, every day ingredients. They're competitively priced, so you won't have to sell your prize milk cow to buy a box! Affordable, healthy and tasty--What more could you possibly want?
Jessica G.
Elk Grove, CA
Yum!!! Super good for the fall, just makes you want to relax and enjoy life. I've bought these a few times and I must admit I am hooked. The right amount of flavor packed into the bars. So good for you too!
Ally M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these bars, sooo pumpkiny you can taste the white privilege. Mm tasty. They really taste like a "tween" girl in the fall wearing north face and uggs, sipping Starbucks pumpkin spice soy latte, on Instagram, yelling "YASS" and using emojis on the newest iphone
Tamara D.
East Orange, NJ
I've always loved granola but when my grandmother sent me these I was thrown off by the because I never tried pumpkin spice anything but they were surprisingly good. Highly recommend
Melissa B.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is so delicious as a snack and it's healthy! I love #Kashi granola bars and their cereals. #Pumpkinspice flax seed is 1 of my favorite Kashi snacks to buy.