BY KASHI

Baked With Whole Flaxseeds, Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, And A Magical Blend Of Spices, Our Pumpkin Spice Flax Granola Bars Have 4g Of Fiber, 4g Of Protein And 300mg Of Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Dried Cane Syrup, Rolled Whole Grain Blend (Hard Red Wheat, Oats, Rye, Triticale, Barley), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Soy Protein Crisps (Soy Flour, Tapioca Starch, Soy Fiber), Kashi Seven Whole Grains & Sesame Flour (Whole: Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Brown Rice, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Pumpkin Seeds, Acacia Gum, Whole Flax Seeds, Honey, Salt, Oat Fiber, Cinnamon, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Cloves, Nutmeg, Wheat Germ, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat And Soy Ingredients.

Kashi® Crunchy Granola Bars Pumpkin Spice Flax
  • "Actually taste like pumpkin spice, and they are really good for you!" in 1 review
  • "great snack and you could even have it for a fast breakfast." in 1 review
  • "I feel like I've been missing out so when I decided to buy some Kashi crunchy granola bars instead of Little Debbie snacks to appease my sweet tooth without ruining my health." in 1 review
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
These are great granola bars. The ingredients are high quality and the taste is amazing. They are not overly sweet and taste very much of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger...just the way that pumpkin spice should taste. They also include flax and pumpkin seeds, so they are super good for you. A pack comes with two thin, crunchy granola bars inside. Great for backpacking or for storing in your desk at work.
Kayla W.
I had tried Kashi cereal a long time ago. I thought maybe I just needed to give it a second chance. So I bought pumpkin granola bars. Awful!! Tasted like cardboard. It was dry and gross. Even the seeds had no taste. I wouldn’t waste your money as these are pricey products too.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
I was skeptical that these bars might taste too strongly of flax seed when I saw the title but I was wrong. Delicious! They're very crunchy and sweet with almost a caramalized flavor to them. The pumpkin flavor wasn't especially strong but they tasted like fall.
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
Another one of my top picks at the store. I love these during my lunch breaks, they are similar to the Nature Valley ones but the flavor sets it apart from other brands. ❤ it.
The best breakfast/snack bar around, but very hard to find! If you find these ...stock up! There is also a granola version which of course is amazing. These are loaded with flavor and nutrients. They are not overpowered with the pumpkin flavor either.
Christena A.
Fullerton, CA
These are too die for!!! I loove these bars i take them with me everywhere i go. They come with 2 bars per pack and they taste sooo good. I love that its a good grab and go snack that keeps you going. Its like fall all yer round!!
Cynthia D.
Hillside, NJ
I really like these ! I’m a huge pumpkin kind of girl and I have to say these are very flavorful. I took one star away because they are a little on the dry side but besides that their delicious! I would definitely keep buying.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
I love the scents of fall spices, especially the aroma of pumpkin pie but I don't like the texture of pumpkin so I don't eat it. I feel like I've been missing out so when I decided to buy some Kashi crunchy granola bars instead of Little Debbie snacks to appease my sweet tooth without ruining my health. I picked up a variety of flavors but the Pumpkin Spice Flax is by far my favorite. I could eat an entire box every day if I didn't have any willpower. Thankfully, I can stop myself after two. I always keep a couple of these in my purse or tote bag (my old lady bag as my sister calls it) so I can eat something healthy and filling when I'm away from home so I don't have to resort to eating fast food. I've handed out many to friends and family and they've become big fans, too.

It contains all the yummy goodness you've come to expect from Kashi, who has made it their mission to make healthy food that tastes good and that people want to eat. Most companies list only the vague description of spices, natural and artificial flavors but Kashi lays it out so you know what to expect. The spices and natural flavors in Pumpkin Spice Flax are honey, almond butter, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and salt. Also contained is the usual blend of Kashi Seven Whole Grains and Sesame flour (whole oats, hard red wheat, rye, brown rice, triticale (that's a new one on me), barley, buckwheat and sesame seeds) as well as whole grain oats, wheat germ, whole flaxseed and pumpkin seeds. It contains no high fructose corn syrup

It has a great crunch but isn't too terribly hard that it crumbles when you eat it like what happens with other crunchy granola bars. The spicy sweet flavors are not overpowering but still flavorful enough to satisfy your craving. I highly recommend it.

The serving size is two bars and contains only 170 calories, 6 grams of fat (only 0.5 g saturated fat and 0 transfats), 115 mg sodium, 26 grams total carbs (4 g dietary fiber, 10 g sugars) and 5 grams of protein.
Marley P.
These granola bars are so good. I prefer them to the popular Nature Valley crunchy granola bars. The ingredients are better, and the flavors are more unique. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a quick, healthy snack. I will buying again for sure.
Rich M.
Princeton
I have not actually tried these myself, but my co-worker eats them regularly and the resulting pumpkin-laced torpedoes have wreaked havoc on our plumbing system. They have also done irrecoverable damage to his gauge with parts of him now resembling the front of a bullhorn. While this does not directly affect me, I am deeply troubled by it. Two stars.
Sara T.
Boston, MA
Are these available year round, or seasonal like many other pumpkin products out there?
Jessica K.
Shingletown, CA
Anyone know where to buy these cheaper then Wal-Mart?
Tamara L.
Athens, Tn
Thoughts? Are these worth the hype? Found a great deal!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is there protein in this???