BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

These bars are not organic.They're Certified Transitional, an initiative we helped create to support farmers transitioning their conventional farmland to organic. Why do they need support? Well, farmers have to go through a three-year transition period to be able to apply for USDA Organic Certification. That's three years of implementing organic practices on their land without a return on their investment immediately, so they're less motivated to make the change.So to source the almond butter in these delicious bars we called our friend Richard who lives just north of us in Turlock, California. Richard is a second-generation almond farmer who believes that having healthy soil is better for the earth today and in the future. And when you buy these bars, you're helping to support Richard and all the transitional farmers who are nurturing a better tomorrow by moving organic food forward one acre at a time.

Buy on Target*
Bethany H.
I love these bars! I’m a big fan of coconut cookies, and these bars make me feel like I’m getting a good great, but without all the sugar. I found that they are even better if you keep them cold in the fridge.
Kitty H.
These bars are amazing. I do not usually purchase and eat bars to replace meals because that isn't a very balanced way to eat, but when I am on the go and I do need to grab something quick this is what I reach for. Thank you Kashi!!
Laila F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Kashi is a great brand especially because it is so good for you. i love this product but it is almost impossible to ever find any breakfast bars/cereals that do not have a lot of sugar in them. i like the fiber and the protein and i do buy these when they are on sale!!!!
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This bar is great full of fiber and nutrients! I love kashi products because they have unique flavors and taste good and are also good for you. This product was a little hard to find they don't sell them as frequently but i love being able to try new products when i can .
Rebekah D.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely LOVE these bars. They make healthy snacking so easy and keep you from over indulging in sugary crap. We keep them in our hiking kits and in our stow away when traveling.
Kristie S.
Dickinson, TX
The Kashi Coconut Cashew Bars are my go to snack while at work. I like to have one after lunch to help get me through the mid day blahs. They taste amazing and so affordable.
Mashanna F.
My family is an organic non-gmo eating family ! Kashi is an organic brand which is definitely a healthier cereal brand! The pricing is not to expensive but obviously it costs a little more since it is organic!
Debra H.
Bradenton, FL
Coconut, nuts and sweetness what a better way to start your day. Grab one and go and eat on the way. Kashi is a good value as they have a high quality of ingredients. I have purchased several times and will continue to. When you want to start your day with a little sweetness try these!
Valleri R.
Love, love, love these bars! They are the perfect snack when paying attention to the calories and carbs for your snacks. Kashi couldn't have dreamed up a better combination of flavors. The fact that the carbs are much lower than other snack bars is a big plus. Yum, yum, yummy!
Sadie H.
Oak Park, IL
Absolute favorite breakfast bar I've ever found! So chewy, not hard! The flavors go together so well! The nut butter is the perfect addition to complete these bars! A little pricey, but since they're so good I don't mind!