BY KASHI

With Ancient Grains, Cocoa And Coconut, Our Kashi* Organic Promise* Cocoa Coconut With Kamut® Khorasan Wheat Granola Has The Goodness To Help Battle Any Snack Attack. Eat It By Itself Or Mixed Into Your Favourite Yogurt Or Milk — It’s 100 Percent Up To You.

Ingredients :

Organic Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Coconut, Organic Kamut® Khorasan Wheat, Organic Canola Oil, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Cocoa , Natural Flavour, Sea Salt.

Contains : Oat And Wheat Ingredients

Domonique S.
Scappoose
Pretty tasty especially when added to yogurt! My kids love this in the afternoon with some yogurt, especially raspberry and strawberry yogurts! We found it on sale at grocery outlet and will be purchasing again!
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
This is my favorite topping for yogurt!! I eat it almost everyday with berries on top too. I especially love the flavor of the chocolate and coconut. I've tried several different types of granola but I always return to this Kashi granola.
Courtney D.
This is so loved in our house by everyone that I've resorted to hiding it to ensure I actually get to enjoy it. All ages approved and such a great taste you'd never know how good it was for you. My biggest issue is availability; even after requesting it hard to get in stock and keep in stock. Wish it was more available at all places not just specialty stores.
Natalie B.
I just bought this yesterday and I can't imagine that it's going to last me more than about 3 days! It's my new favorite healthy snack. right now I'm putting it over vanilla lowest yogurt and strawberries and it's fantastic! It would be great to pack in a #beachbag as well!
Brittney R.
I love Kashi products specifically alll their bars, granola, and cereals! I love this granola because it does not lose it crunchiness, I tend to use granola in my greek yogurt and the worst is soggy granola! I also love this flavor, I am a huge fan of coconut! Great tasting and not artificial.
Hanna S.
Newmarket, NH
Kashi is one of my favorite brands to begin with but when they came out with this I extra fell in love. This cocoa and coconut granola goes great over yogurt but it's also the best topping to a smoothie bowl, adds some crunch to a bowl of cereal and I also sometimes sprinkle it over ice cream!
Elise V.
Chula Vista, CA
Coconut plus chocolate? Who wouldn't love that? The kashi brand is one of my favorite brands that offer this combo. You get both the flavors of chocolate and coconut all mixed together in wheat clusters that add an extra crunch. On top of that knowing that they're organic and a little extra healthier makes them even more lovable!
Sandy L.
Lancaster, CA
Super yummy and healthy add on to lots of snacks. Usually like to top off my yogurt with it. Gives it that crunchy feel and extra flavor to boost your breakfast. Its also great in cereal or on its own. for long trips I like to take a bag of it to eat while I'm driving, helps keep the hunger settled until the next stop.
Gabriela O.
Medley, FL
Omg omg!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeee ittt!! a crazy divine flavor very lokee it ! Really delicious! i tink i love it ! very well flavor really and the packet very beautiful ! this very healthy and flavored, the cost very low and this is a very dolicious bar!
Sawyer W.
This is the most versatile snack and is great if you have a sweet tooth! I like to eat this granola by itself, but I will also mix if with plain Greek yogurt or sometimes almond milk. It has a nice crunch and it packs a flavorful punch!
Amanda B.
Du Bois, PA
I have been looking for a cheaper option to my favorite chocolate granola. Does this granola stay hard or begin to soften when in yogurt? I don't care for the ones that stay very hard.