Kashi® Cocoa Beach Granola Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Francis R.
I like granola and I like that there's a deep chocolatey taste to them. They're like any other types of cereal in terms of how healthy they are, there's sugar and stuff in them.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
I purchased this granola because of the great reviews it had. I'll eat it, but it doesn't taste anywhere near as good as the reviews suggest. I wasn't able to try it before ordering, because stores in my area do not carry it. For me, the chocolate flavor is lacking while the coconut flavor is overpowering. If you really like coconut with a light chocolate taste, then you will probably really like this granola. I love chocolate, so I was just hoping for more.

Sonia Soyeon J.
I'm always going to support the Kashi brand because they don't use too much sugar compare to other brands. Although cocopuffs, cornflakes--these are all cereal brands that I loved as a child--I have moved on to eat Kashi brand cereal, and I love it. They use natural ingredients, and it's a guilt free cereal.
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
These granola packs are perfect for a quick breakfast when you want to be certain that you are not eating too much. While Kashi can be pricey there are frequently good sales on these items at Harris Teeter. I pretty much will buy any Kashi product.
Jennifer G.
Havertown, PA
I'm not a big granola fan because I feel like it's too sweet. That being said, this is one of my favorite granola products. I eat it more like a snack, on coconut yogurt, or with almond milk as a dessert. The flavor is very good in small amount for me and if I liked sugar more I would like it better. Very good for granola. I do like Kashi products because I feel like they use healthier ingredients.
Candice V.
Mondovi, WI
I have to say this is the best crestal it there is so fantastic easy but delicious. I love getting my chocolate fix but also feeling good about what I'm putting in my body. I'm not worried about what kind of fillers are being put into my cereal. Plus a little banana makes my morning.
Kimberly A.
Carbondale, IL
This is a really tasty cereal because it's very good for you because it is high in protein but also has granola which is good for you and it's a really tasty. It does cost a bit more than other brands but it is really worth it because of the taste and also the quantity.
Genesis A.
London, Kensington
This was a pretty decent granola, it was somewhat overpriced but very filling as most granolas. I liked it, but not enough to buy again. And this was my first time. It's generally healthy, but carb filled so it might not be the best option unless you're very active
Erin F.
Vero Beach , FL
This cereal tastes magical! It's sweet and chocolatey but you still feel like you're eating breakfast. Like Cocoa Puffs for adults ;p this one isn't at every store that I have seen, but I think larger retailers tend to have it.
Paul B.
Affton, MO
This granola is good. 4-stars. I have bought it a couple times. I buy at schnucks usually. or Wal-Mart. I am a repeat customer. I eat twice a week. for breakfast. I think it is good for you. I gave it 4-stars because the cost is a little high. I would buy again.