BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi, The Seven Whole Grain Company.
Cocoa Beach.
GRANOLA.
With Almonds, Coconut and Cocoa-Infused Clusters.
400mg Omega-3.
NET WT. 14.3 OZ. (405g).

Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love cocoa and granola and I think the combination of those two are super yummy. And I am glad Kashi made this product because I trust Kashi and is one of my favorite brands. The granola is super crunchy and not too much sweet. It is just right. I love having it for breakfast or as a late night snack.
Khusbu P.
Naples, FL
Perfect amount of chocolate. But there are some rice cake like bits in there that I'm not a fan of. Recommend for people trying to eat healthier. I like to put it in yogurt. But I don't think I would eat it alone, so probably wont get it again. You should give it a go though.
Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
Some of the best and sweetest granola around. And great for your health! When I was losing weight this was part of my snack regime. I love the flavor. Definitely getting your money's worth out of these. They are great for snacks for the kids as well!
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
I had been buying a Kroger brand of granola when I saw this in the grocery store. I knew Kashi was supposed to be a really popular and good health food brand. I thought since I liked the Kroger brand so much I would love this brand. I didn't. The granola was so hard to chew it really wasn't even worth it because the taste was just that of the cardboard box it came in. I stick to the Kroger brand granola.
Gia G.
Jacksonville, NC
I randomly found these in Walmart and decided to give them a try since they were on sale for $1.99. I have been hooked on the Kashi brand ever since. Its totally worth the buy. It tastes excellent and my daughter loves it. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Priscilla D.
This cereal is such a rich and filling food! It’s perfect for a hearty breakfast and has all the energizing ingredients you may need to start your morning! The only thing is that it’s rather pricey for a cereal, but hey it’s healthy!! Kashi® Cocoa Beach Granola
Kisha Q.
Durham
I love this cereal! It's good and good for you! You could never go wrong with picking this chocolatey granola cereal. It's a healthy treat! I love this brand cereal and it's at great price for great taste and great health benefits. I never thought to take photos.
Julia H.
I absolutely love Kashi Whole Grain Cocoa Granola. i am first time purchaser but I will definitely buy it more often. I have a couple of times per week. It is so yummy and chocolatey. Its super crunchy - perfect with almond milk and some blueberries.
Casey K.
Pensacola, FL
Feel that this product was flavorless. I want very excited to find a higher protein cereal but was very disappointed. The price was also of the night side compared to other cereals. Will not buy again or recommend to others
Liz L.
Pottsville, AR
Kashi® Cocoa Beach Granola is my ultimate favorite breakfast go to item mixed with milk or my favorite Greek plain yogurt FAGE® Yogurt and a banana for my daily potassium. That of course and my own cold brewed coffee of Dunkin' Donuts Ground Coffee Bakery Series Chocolate Glazed Dounut or other flavors I might have on hand with my favorite ID creamer International Delight Hershey's® Chocolate Caramel Gourmet Coffee Creamer!! Breakfast of champions Baby!!
Brittany M.
fredericon
How high are the carbs? I would like to try this