BY KASHI #4 in Granola & Muesli

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi, The Seven Whole Grain Company.
Cocoa Beach.
GRANOLA.
With Almonds, Coconut and Cocoa-Infused Clusters.
400mg Omega-3.
NET WT. 14.3 OZ. (405g).

Liz L.
Pottsville, AR
Kashi® Cocoa Beach Granola is my ultimate favorite breakfast go to item mixed with milk or my favorite Greek plain yogurt FAGE® Yogurt and a banana for my daily potassium. That of course and my own cold brewed coffee of Dunkin' Donuts Ground Coffee Bakery Series Chocolate Glazed Dounut or other flavors I might have on hand with my favorite ID creamer International Delight Hershey's® Chocolate Caramel Gourmet Coffee Creamer!! Breakfast of champions Baby!!
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I love Kashi, they make such good food that's so clean. I love that I can find it nearly anywhere and it's one of the few brands that actually agree with my body. It doesn't have all of the fillers and whatever else other brands feel they need to keep up with everyone's sweet tooth. The only downside is how expensive Kashi is. I still try to buy it as often as possible though! Kashi® Cocoa Beach Granola
Khusbu P.
Naples, FL
Perfect amount of chocolate. But there are some rice cake like bits in there that I'm not a fan of. Recommend for people trying to eat healthier. I like to put it in yogurt. But I don't think I would eat it alone, so probably wont get it again. You should give it a go though.
Lauren R.
Amazing with yogurt or milk! I love the cocoa flavoring, how light and healthy this granola is! Very light, but filling and goes great with any breakfast. It's also great to take on the go to the gym for a snack after or just when you're having a party with friends.
Aspen E.
Denver
This granola is fantastic! I eat it alone, I mix it in my ceral, I mix it in my yogurt, I carry it in a bag on the go. Very easy and clean. My son loves the food. For getting something organic and a pretty good amount of it you dont pay very much, pricing is fair
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
I love adding this to my oatmeal in the morning to give it a little better texture. I also eat this just with almond milk as well! Its nice for a little snack sometimes too. A little pricey and could definitely find something similar for less money.
Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
Some of the best and sweetest granola around. And great for your health! When I was losing weight this was part of my snack regime. I love the flavor. Definitely getting your money's worth out of these. They are great for snacks for the kids as well!
Lisa E.
Minneapolis, MN
I am all about the crunch when it comes to cereal and kashi delivers. It is so delicious with cold milk and a healthy breakfast or snack. It's incredibly filling and it's the adult cereal I have always come back to and will continue to.
Hannah S.
Perfect healthier alternative for the chocolate lover! It still has a lot of sugar but it is made with more basic ingredients. I like eating this with almond or coconut milk! Very crunch and tasty breakfast or afternoon snack
meagan m.
Owings Mills, MD
I love the Kashi brand. chocolate anything is my favorite but why wouldn't you wanna have your cake and eat it to with chocolate and healthy cereal. I love this stuff and its more of a snack then a meal for me i eat it when ever i crave something sweet.