BY KASHI

We Thought Outside The Box, Really The Cereal Bowl, When It Came To Our New Cocoa Awakening™ Organic Breakfast Super Blend.

This Nutrient-packed Vegan Powder Will Blend Perfectly Into Your Lifestyle. Just Wake Up, Mix It Up And Head Out The Door To A Great Day.

Ingredients :

Pea Protein*, Ground Flax Seeds*, Dried Cane Syrup*, Garbanzo Beans*, Cocoa*†, Dried Spinach*, Quinoa*, Dried Kale*, Acacia Gum*, Dried Blackberry*, Dried Blueberry*, Natural Flavors, Monk Fruit Extract, Cinnamon*.

Contains : Tree Nuts.

Brielle H.
Nothing better in the morning when you are craving donuts and coffee but can turn to a healthier, sweet substitute!!! So yummy for breakfast or even a night time snack!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else and THIS taste delicious flavors they
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Casey B.
Really wanted to like this but it unfortunately wasn't my favorite. The taste of it was kind of plain and left my mouth feeling chalky.
Kateri R.
Eldersburg, Maryland
I'm not a fan I use my protien powders with greens in them and I have plain greens powders as well and this smoothie blend did not cut it for me. As a health nut who tries every health product this has got to be one of the bad ones
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine at a store. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
Samahara A.
texas
Lo amo! Me gusta! Comer sin preocupaciones si estas haciendo ejercicio es muy bueno! Recomiendo esta marca