Kashi® Cinnamon Harvest Whole Wheat Biscuits uploaded by Sarah D.Kashi® Cinnamon Harvest Whole Wheat Biscuits uploaded by Jamie S.

BY KASHI #84 in Cereal

Woven Into The Center Of Our Organic Wheat Biscuits Is A Fusion Of Warm, Spicy Organic Cinnamon And Organic Dried Cane Syrup. Baked Together, These Crunchy Bite-sized Biscuits Will Kindle Your Senses And Satisfy Your Healthy Side. With The Goodness Of Over 20% Of Your Daily Fiber And Over 2/3 Of Your Daily Recommended Whole Grain Intake*, What's Not To Love?

Cinnamon Harvest Combines Organic Whole Wheat Biscuits And Spicy Organic Cinnamon For A Delectable And Nutritious Breakfast That You Might Want To Enjoy Even After Dinner Time.

Ingredients :

Organic Whole Grain Wheat, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cinnamon, Natural Cinnamon Flavor.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Buy on target.com*
Eliza J.
I really enjoy Kashi's shredded wheat biscuit selection, but the cinnamon ones are one of my favorite. They have a light sweet flavor to them, and the texture/composure of the shreds is perfect! Good over yogurt or with almond/any preferred milk!
Judy G.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love cereal but I try to keep it healthy and not too sweet. These are perfect for that. They’re a little like shredded wheat but with a delicious cinnamon flavor. Not too sweet but super delicious. If you love healthy cereal you’ll love this.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is one of my favorite flavors by Kashi. The cereal is a little pricier than some but it is more healthy and this particular flavor is very good. I eat this one quite often and I would definitely buy again
Michelle R.
Hudsonville
This is my absolute favorite breakfast cereal.  It's the perfect amount of cinnamon in each bite, and not too sweet!  I eat it nearly every morning, and I will be sorely disappointed if they ever decide to discontinue it.  My only wish is that I would see it on sale or find coupons for it since it does have a higher price tag than many of it's competitors.  On the upside, it is organic...
Kirsten H.
Hopkinton
these are soooo good! i love how simple and healthy they are! the only problem i have with them are how soggy they get. it’s almost like they are automatically soggy once i put the milk in.
Jackie M.
Flower Mound , TX
Love love love! I really love every kashi cereal. They have fantastic flavors and the cinnamon is one of my favorites! They even have it at our local Walmart now. I buy this every week!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Mia Z.
Tempe, AZ
I love the cinnamon harvest wheat squares. It’s my favorite cereal because it is so tasty and filling. They also don’t have as much sugar as the usual frosted wheats so you can feel a little better about yourself. Kashi is usually a little pricy but I don’t eat cereal often. It’s more of a dessert/treat! I’d still buy it if I was craving it
Lexy L.
Conway, AR
I want my cereal to be healthy without tasting like it and this with a little honey is great! I usually pick up this cereal a couple times a month and it does not seem to have an effect on my current diet. I found this cereal on Eat This Not That and they had great things to say about the ingredients and the taste and I agree.
Britt B.
Farmers Branch, TX
I was kind of apprehensive when I decided to try this cereal, mostly because it was a healthy cereal and they usually are gross, but this completely surprised me and was actually really good and keep me filled up longer than other cereals. I would recommend to those that are looking for a great tasting, healthy cereal.
Marji F.
Lowville, NY
This is my favorite cereal. They are not tough to chew at all and practically melt in your mouth. The flavor is great, not too much cinnamon, not too sweet. Just perfect. Also tastes good with almond milk. Anyone who likes shredded wheat should switch to this cereal. I will never go back to another brand.
Arlene C.
yes?Octopuses have a closed circulatory system, where the blood remains inside blood vessels. Octopuses have three hearts; a systemic heart that circulates blood round the body and two branchial hearts that pump it through each of the two gills. The systemic heart is inactive when the animal is swimming and thus it tires quickly and prefers to crawl. Octopus blood contains the copper-rich protein haemocyanin to transport oxygen. This makes the blood very viscous and it requires considerable pressure to pump it round the body; octopuses' blood pressures can exceed 75 mmHg.[33][34][35] In cold conditions with low oxygen levels, haemocyanin transports oxygen more efficiently than haemoglobin. The haemocyanin is dissolved in the plasma instead of being carried within blood cells, and gives the blood a bluish colour.[33][34] The systemic heart has muscular contractile walls and consists of a single ventricle and two atria, one for each side of the body. The blood vessels consist of arteries, capillaries and veins and are lined with a cellular endothelium which is quite unlike that of most other invertebrates. The blood circulates through the aorta and capillary system, to the vena cavae, after which the blood is pumped through the gills by the auxiliary hearts and back to the main heart. Much of the venous system is contractile, which helps circulate the blood.[22]
Janelle R.
How often do you run out?
Katie H.