Kashi® Cinnamon Harvest Whole Wheat Biscuits uploaded by Sarah D.Kashi® Cinnamon Harvest Whole Wheat Biscuits uploaded by Jamie S.

BY KASHI

Woven Into The Center Of Our Organic Wheat Biscuits Is A Fusion Of Warm, Spicy Organic Cinnamon And Organic Dried Cane Syrup. Baked Together, These Crunchy Bite-sized Biscuits Will Kindle Your Senses And Satisfy Your Healthy Side. With The Goodness Of Over 20% Of Your Daily Fiber And Over 2/3 Of Your Daily Recommended Whole Grain Intake*, What's Not To Love?

Cinnamon Harvest Combines Organic Whole Wheat Biscuits And Spicy Organic Cinnamon For A Delectable And Nutritious Breakfast That You Might Want To Enjoy Even After Dinner Time.

Ingredients :

Organic Whole Grain Wheat, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cinnamon, Natural Cinnamon Flavor.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Eliza J.
I really enjoy Kashi's shredded wheat biscuit selection, but the cinnamon ones are one of my favorite. They have a light sweet flavor to them, and the texture/composure of the shreds is perfect! Good over yogurt or with almond/any preferred milk!
Judy G.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love cereal but I try to keep it healthy and not too sweet. These are perfect for that. They’re a little like shredded wheat but with a delicious cinnamon flavor. Not too sweet but super delicious. If you love healthy cereal you’ll love this.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
This is one of my favorite flavors by Kashi. The cereal is a little pricier than some but it is more healthy and this particular flavor is very good. I eat this one quite often and I would definitely buy again
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Mia Z.
Tempe, AZ
I love the cinnamon harvest wheat squares. It’s my favorite cereal because it is so tasty and filling. They also don’t have as much sugar as the usual frosted wheats so you can feel a little better about yourself. Kashi is usually a little pricy but I don’t eat cereal often. It’s more of a dessert/treat! I’d still buy it if I was craving it
Lexy L.
Greenbrier, AR
I want my cereal to be healthy without tasting like it and this with a little honey is great! I usually pick up this cereal a couple times a month and it does not seem to have an effect on my current diet. I found this cereal on Eat This Not That and they had great things to say about the ingredients and the taste and I agree.
Jamie L.
Heaven in a box! You will feel good eating such a delicious breakfast to start your day. Although expensive, Kashi is well worth the price for how healthy and tasty it is. I would highly recommend this to kids and adults - just don’t like the cereal sit for too long, as it gets soggy fast!
Kristi N.
Freeport
My favorite cereal! It’s not super sweet like generic cereals. It has a nice touch of cinnamon flavor and doesn’t get too soggy! It’s a bit pricier than other cereals, but it’s worth it.
Holly R.
Helena, AL
When it comes to healthier more organic cereals, Kashi is my preference. However, the pricing is pretty high considering the size of the box. This particular cereal has good flavor, but I tend to prefer the “Go Lean” options as I feel they have more variety.
Jessica P.
Altavista, VA
For the health benefits alone this cereal is great and well rounded. Enough protein,fiber and low calorie enough to let me cheat by eating cereal. Taste wise its like a healthy version of cinnamon toast crunch but a bit harder on the crunch.
Melissa T.
Omaha, NE
Love the cinnamon flavor and crunch of this cereal! Great source of fiber and filling breakfast option! Also makes a great snack anytime of the day! Way to go kashi!
Janelle R.
How often do you run out?
Arlene C.
yes?Octopuses have a closed circulatory system, where the blood remains inside blood vessels. Octopuses have three hearts; a systemic heart that circulates blood round the body and two branchial hearts that pump it through each of the two gills. The systemic heart is inactive when the animal is swimming and thus it tires quickly and prefers to crawl. Octopus blood contains the copper-rich protein haemocyanin to transport oxygen. This makes the blood very viscous and it requires considerable pressure to pump it round the body; octopuses' blood pressures can exceed 75 mmHg.[33][34][35] In cold conditions with low oxygen levels, haemocyanin transports oxygen more efficiently than haemoglobin. The haemocyanin is dissolved in the plasma instead of being carried within blood cells, and gives the blood a bluish colour.[33][34] The systemic heart has muscular contractile walls and consists of a single ventricle and two atria, one for each side of the body. The blood vessels consist of arteries, capillaries and veins and are lined with a cellular endothelium which is quite unlike that of most other invertebrates. The blood circulates through the aorta and capillary system, to the vena cavae, after which the blood is pumped through the gills by the auxiliary hearts and back to the main heart. Much of the venous system is contractile, which helps circulate the blood.[22]
Katie H.