BY KASHI

Kashi Organic Promise® Cinnamon Harvest®.
Family size!
The Seven Whole Grain Company®.
Celebrate the bounty of cinnamon harvest!
Organic wheat and warm cinnamon are baked into naturally sweetened toasty woven bundles for the perfect, organic, bite-sized delights.
USDA Organic.
Organic whole wheat biscuits baked with sweet cinnamon.
Non GMO project verified, nongmoproject.org.
47g whole grains.
5g fiber.

Maegan T.
Copiague, NY
I absolutely love the nutritional value of this cereal. Plus, you don't have to sacrifice any flavor. It is a bit pricey however for just a small box. I eat this about 2-3 times a week because it tastes so great. I would definitely recommend this delicious cereal to others.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This stuff is so dang delicious!!! And it's healthy for you, which makes it even better. I enjoy it with breakfast or as a snack. I like pouring milk over it and then letting it sit for a few minutes so the clusters become slightly soft and the milk gets a tad sweet. SO GOOD!!
Crystal M.
This cereal has great nutritional value it is also wonderful for a snack straight from the box 29 biscuits is a serving size so you can snack on them for a while.
missy h.
Review for: Kashi Cinnamon Harvest Organic Whole Wheat Biscuits
honestly im not really a fan of whole wheat biscuits. a friend had me buy these because she swore by them. i thought they were pretty good honestly but they are still not something that i grab for unless its already there. they are not bad, they are just not my favorite honestly.
Brooke H.
Review for: Kashi Organic Promise Cereal, Cinnamon Harvest Whole Wheat Biscuits, 19.6 Ounce
These have a light cinnamon flavor but since it's basically shredded wheat, half the bag was crumbs. I bought it at target and will not be buying again. If you don't use milk they can be pretty dry.
Kristin W.
Rockledge, PA
Yummy Cereal! And good for you too! I eat this cereal almost every morning... I switch between this and a bowl of fruit. Great flavor! Love the cinnamon taste! I'm a repeat customer sometimes I will add sliced almonds. Delish!
Kaytlin B.
So I am all about a healthy diet and very cautious about what I eat so I usually steer away from cereals. But this cereal is actually good for you and actually DELICIOUS. I use it with my almond milk. I constantly will keep buying, I definitely recommend.
Ally W.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Kashi Cinnamon Harvest Organic Whole Wheat Biscuits
I guess the healthy cereal isn't for everyone because my husband hates it but I personally cannot get enough. It taste amazing! Just the right amount of sweet! I would highly recommend to eat with vanilla soy milk. It taste so amazing. Its the perfect mixture of sweet and oaty. My favorite cereal brand
heidi h.
Review for: Kashi Cinnamon Harvest Organic Whole Wheat Biscuits
I love this cereal. It is so filling and is even more amazing with a little extra cinnamon on it. I eat it with almond milk and it keeps me full for much longer than many other cereals. It is at all the grocery stores. If it came with a little more cinnamon already added, I would give it 5 stars.
Madison B.
Cary, NC
Kasha is a great brand that I love having in my household. It is well worth its price. It is filling and tastes amazing and you don't have to feel guilty about it! I buy this product often at my local grocery store.
Katie H.