3 colors available

BY KASHI

Kashi Organic Promise® Cinnamon Harvest®.
Family size!
The Seven Whole Grain Company®.
Celebrate the bounty of cinnamon harvest!
Organic wheat and warm cinnamon are baked into naturally sweetened toasty woven bundles for the perfect, organic, bite-sized delights.
USDA Organic.
Organic whole wheat biscuits baked with sweet cinnamon.
Non GMO project verified, nongmoproject.org.
47g whole grains.
5g fiber.

Andrea A.
Andrea A.
South Riding, VA
Really really good cereal from Kashi! This was the first cereal I tried from them, and I really liked it! I had wanted to try something on the slightly sweeter side so I wouldn't have to add extra sugar to it, and this one did a great job! It doesn't have much sugar, and it's just sweet enough so that you don't have to add anything extra other than fruit if you want to. Great taste and good ingredients!
Michael L.
Michael L.
Homestead, FL
This cereal is really delicious! I was never a fan of whole wheat biscuit cereals even if they are frosted or not. When I picked this cereal up, I was not expecting the flavor I got when I tasted it. The taste is not too sweet but enough for me to enjoy it and the cinnamon is just perfect. It has become one of my go to cereals whenever I see it at the supermarket.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
I love that this cereal is organic, but I was disappointed in how very little cinnamon flavor there was. I usually use cereal as a replacement for when I'm craving very sugary-sweet tasting things, like chocolate bars. Other than the lack of cinnamon flavor, everything was great about the cereal. The consistency, the price, the amount, etc.
Beth B.
Beth B.
I absolutely adore this cereal. I used to love Cinnamon Toast Crunch but this is an amazing alternative if you're after a cinnamon cereal. It keeps you full until lunch and is a pretty good value. I like mine with vanilla almond milk! Yum!!! I would recommend this cereal to anyone wanting to make small, healthy eating lifestyle changes.
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI
bem delicinha essas barrinhas. Otima opcao pra quem faz dieta e nao pode comer muito carboidrato. Ela é ótima porque é riquissima em fibras e me ajudam muito a fazer o numero 2. kk Esse sabor de canela é o meu favorito, ja experimentei outros mas nao gostei. Super recomendo essa barrinha.
missy h.
missy h.
honestly im not really a fan of whole wheat biscuits. a friend had me buy these because she swore by them. i thought they were pretty good honestly but they are still not something that i grab for unless its already there. they are not bad, they are just not my favorite honestly.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
These biscuits are delicious and healthy! A delightful bite of cinnamon in every spoonful, perfect with some almond milk or just a few to snack on. They are lower in sugar than competitors and higher in fiber and protein as well. A little pricer than other cereals but worth it.
Megan D.
Megan D.
The flavor of this cereal is pretty good, but they have better flavors available. My whole family prefers the berry variety. But this one is okay too, a little bland but certainly edible. I don't think I'll buy it again, but will definitely buy other varieties from Kashi!
Anna R.
Anna R.
What's there to say? Delicious flavor, wonderful crunchy texture, wonderful as a breakfast or as a dessert, I absolutely love Kashi biscuits, and I also love that they made them whole wheat so I know I'm making the right choice for my taste buds and the rest of my body!
Martha D.
Martha D.
yummy delicious tasty warm to the soul I cant describe how good it feels to snack sweet and healthy when grabbing a fistfull for some snacking thru the day they have a great fresh taste never dull leave me atisfied without leaving me bloated Its a must on my pantry