BY KASHI

Discover: cinnamon. Dating back to ancient times, cinnamon was once more precious than gold. Its many uses ranged from perfume to incense, antibacterial to stimulant, and as a token of friendship. Cinnamon originated in sri lanka and is harvested from the evergreen-like trees of the laurel family. The bark is scraped off during the rainy season, and when left to dry, it curls into cinnamon sticks. We bring you this tasty organic cereal as close to nature as you can find in look, flavor, texture and aroma. Our simple recipe combines organic woven wheat with the perfect touch of cinnamon and natural sweetness. Each ingredient is harvested for peak flavor and handled with care every step of the way. You can put your faith in the quality and purity of kashi® cinnamon harvest® certified organic cereal, because our growers follow farming methods that Restore, maintain and enhance ecological harmony. They also avoid the use of conventional synthetic pesticides and genetic modification. see more...

• yes?Octopuses have a closed circulatory system, where the blood rem...2 Answers
Fabiana F.
Fabiana F.
Charlotte, NC
Yum! This cereal is delicious. It's already a comfort knowing that it is made with real ingredients but on top of that, the taste is great. The cinnamon comes through but its not too sweet, which is nice. I can pick it up at any of the local or national grocery stores by me so it's an easy and decently priced pick up. Always a good go to!
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
I got this cereal because I thought it'd be healthy and delicious. I think it's healthy with all the fiber and nutrients in there, but I wasn't overall enthused about the flavor. Think of licking a spoon of cinnamon, that is what this tastes like. I would like it be a little sweeter or at least not leave your mouth so dry afterward.
Susanne C.
Susanne C.
Charleston, SC
I first tried this cereal because I was looking for a healthy snack. (I don't like milk so I snack on cereal). The flavor is great and left me feeling full after a handful of cereal. This is definitely a go to snack for me now. It is a little more expensive than normal cereal but for the flavor and the benefits it is well worth it.
Natasha A.
Natasha A.
Hamilton, OH
This cereal is really nice. I liked the packaging in the way that it caught my eye without being over the top. It is really healthy and natural with all the wonderful vitamins. I eat this about every two to three days. The flavor is really nice though sometimes it seems like it doesn't have enough cinnamon in it.
Danier C.
Danier C.
Rochester, NY
This cereal is super yummy! I like that it is sweet but still tastes natural and not overly processed. I also like that there is no frosting on it because i prefer cereal without frosting. The cinnamon taste is just enough but not overwhelming. I already recommend it to friends and will continue to do so.
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
Very impressed with this flavor! Nice balance of sweetness. Crunchy but not too hard. The kashi line can be pricey but most of their products are worth it to me. I definitely would recommend this. Only caution-if you like fruit on your cereal, blueberries don't really taste right with this flavor!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Rockford, IL
I love Kashi- all of their products are high quality and come in at a pretty decent price point for being organic foods. They're cereal definitely doesn't lack crunch or flavor, and sugar content isn't too bad. I will definitely continue to purchase their cereal asa sweet snack without the guilt!
Elena P.
Elena P.
Kalispell, MT
Kashi is one of my favorite brands, I enjoy their products. Okay, but anyways, you're here about this one. I love this cereal so much! It tastes great, just don't eat too much of it or you'll be super full. It's kinda pricey, but it's better than buying something cheap and really bad for you.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis, IN
Cinnamon Harvest is one of my favorite cereals. Every bite taste like I'm eating a cinnamon bun but with out all of the calories. We probably purchase Kashi about two to three times a month. Kashi is a little on the pricey side other than that I wouldn't change anything about it.
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
Cinnamon is one of my favorite spices, but Kashi ruined this type of cereal for me. The nutritional value is there, but the taste is not for me. The cereal is expensive and I was disappointed to have wasted money on this product. I do not advise this cereal.
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
yes?Octopuses have a closed circulatory system, where the blood remains inside blood vessels. Octopuses have three hearts; a systemic heart that circulates blood round the body and two branchial hearts that pump it through each of the two gills. The systemic heart is inactive when the animal is swimming and thus it tires quickly and prefers to crawl. Octopus blood contains the copper-rich protein haemocyanin to transport oxygen. This makes the blood very viscous and it requires considerable pressure to pump it round the body; octopuses' blood pressures can exceed 75 mmHg.[33][34][35] In cold conditions with low oxygen levels, haemocyanin transports oxygen more efficiently than haemoglobin. The haemocyanin is dissolved in the plasma instead of being carried within blood cells, and gives the blood a bluish colour.[33][34] The systemic heart has muscular contractile walls and consists of a single ventricle and two atria, one for each side of the body. The blood vessels consist of arteries, capillaries and veins and are lined with a cellular endothelium which is quite unlike that of most other invertebrates. The blood circulates through the aorta and capillary system, to the vena cavae, after which the blood is pumped through the gills by the auxiliary hearts and back to the main heart. Much of the venous system is contractile, which helps circulate the blood.[22]