BY KASHI

These bars are not organic.They're Certified Transitional, an initiative we helped create to support farmers transitioning their conventional farmland to organic. Why do they need support? Well, farmers have to go through a three-year transition period to be able to apply for USDA Organic Certification. That's three years of implementing organic practices on their land without a return on their investment immediately, so they're less motivated to make the change.So to source the almond butter in these delicious bars we called our friend Richard who lives just north of us in Turlock, California. Richard is a second-generation almond farmer who believes that having healthy soil is better for the earth today and in the future. And when you buy these bars, you're helping to support Richard and all the transitional farmers who are nurturing a better tomorrow by moving organic food forward one acre at a time. see more...

Buy on Target*
Kella T.
I felt as though their bars weren't as filling as the typical bars I get, but they do have great flavor. I don't eat them often, unless the stores are out of my first choice. For a granola bar, these are on the middle range of the price area, but I would expect a larger portion considering they aren't the cheapest.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
Super yummy! The perfect amount of choc and sweet.8 eat these bars when I crave candy. I'll eat one of these instead of indulging in a high fat candy bar. These hit the sweet tooth spot. I have boughten these a few times and love the crunchy but soft texture
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
I love this bar. It has so much flavor. Kashi bars never fail my taste test. So much flavor in a little bar. The flavors are pure, they don't taste like fake chemicals and or ingredients. I eat this bars often because they make a great snack or treat
April M.
I am obsessed with these Kashi Chocolate Trail Chewy bars they are so good especially as a quick meal supplement or a breakfast on the go. They taste more like a treat then a healthy choice. Love them!
Mikaela H.
College Sta, TX
These are really yummy bars. They are really healthy for you too but they don't taste like it, which some other things do. They are really easy to bring along for snacks and are very satisfying also!
Brenda L.
Birmingham, AL
I found this to be the best snack ever; it was very tasty. A sure hit all the way. The right amount of Nuts in the right place. I was completely satisfied. I would recommend this one.
Mer Y.
Sacramento, CA
I bought these a few weeks ago and I really liked them. They taste good and are a nice snack to have to hold you over between meals . Will repurchase
Ashley M.
Calais, ME
So good!! Only bought them once but they were excellent. Great taste and gave me that little extra energy for my mid-day slump.
Liz V.
The perfect combination of sweet and chocolately makes a great after workout snack. These are delicious too!
Jessica J.
Ocala, FL
Super yummy snack,bars! My 4 year old and I both love them for a quick on the go snack!
Alex P.
#kashi are my faves!!! N this looks so satisfying for a quick snack on the go!
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Has anyone tried these? What kind of nut butter do they use?
Michal M.
Hey, i would really like to review this product