BY KASHI

This Deliciously Chewy Granola Bar Is Made With Hearty Rolled Oats, Creamy Roasted Peanut Butter And Topped With Rich Chocolate Chunks. Also, Did We Mention It’s Vegan?
This Classic Peanut Butter And Chocolate Combination Is Crafted To Form A Tasty Balance Of Salty And Sweet. With Simple Ingredients You Know And Love, 13 Grams Of Whole Grains And 3 Grams Of Fiber, This Is The Chewy Bar You’ve Been Waiting For.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Peanuts, Peanut Butter (Peanuts), Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Brown Rice Flour, Oat Fiber, Glycerin, Sea Salt, Cocoa Butter, Natural Flavors, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains :  Peanut Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts, Soy And Milk.

Buy on Walmart
Lyndsay J.
Oak Lawn, IL
These granola bars are so good! I eat them for breakfast but I also will eat them if I have a sweet tooth after dinner! They are a tad pricey but much healthier than other granola bars. Recommended to co workers
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
Delicious bars! The textures in every bite is fantastic. I love the chunks of chocolate and peanut butter! Keeps me full longer than eating a bowl of cereal. Quality of the ingredients tastes authentic too.
VIC K.
I love these little bars! I toss them in my purse before a long day out because they’re the perfect little pick me up when I get hungry throughout the day. These are delicious and very cheap. I recommend grabbing a pack to keep in your pantry for times when you’re feeling a little lazy re: making yourself a meal.
Tabitha B.
Van Nuys , CA
The only reading this product didn't get 5 stars is because it may have a little too much fiber for my liking. But it is great at filling, and taste amazing.
Jenni B.
Canby
I love the kashi bars. Definitely a much healthier option compared to other granola bars. I don't always like to share.
Akshita J.
Stamford
I love the kashi bars, lots of protein, fiber and essential vitamins. Taste is good. A good worthy product overall