BY KASHI

This Deliciously Chewy Granola Bar Is Made With Hearty Rolled Oats, Creamy Roasted Peanut Butter And Topped With Rich Chocolate Chunks. Also, Did We Mention It’s Vegan?
This Classic Peanut Butter And Chocolate Combination Is Crafted To Form A Tasty Balance Of Salty And Sweet. With Simple Ingredients You Know And Love, 13 Grams Of Whole Grains And 3 Grams Of Fiber, This Is The Chewy Bar You’ve Been Waiting For.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Peanuts, Peanut Butter (Peanuts), Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Brown Rice Flour, Oat Fiber, Glycerin, Sea Salt, Cocoa Butter, Natural Flavors, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains :  Peanut Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts, Soy And Milk.

Lyndsay J.
Oak Lawn, IL
These granola bars are so good! I eat them for breakfast but I also will eat them if I have a sweet tooth after dinner! They are a tad pricey but much healthier than other granola bars. Recommended to co workers
LeeAnn S.
San Diego
These kashi bars are sooo good!!! They are granola bars but they’re also chewy. I bought these for a trip to Amsterdam & they were always the perfect tasty snack for the airplane or just walking around!!
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
Delicious bars! The textures in every bite is fantastic. I love the chunks of chocolate and peanut butter! Keeps me full longer than eating a bowl of cereal. Quality of the ingredients tastes authentic too.
Michelle F.
Wheaton
Need a quick, healthy snack on the go? Then Akashi has it for you. This is my favorite flavor granola bars they have-what goes better than peanut butter and chocolate? I buy these in the reg and usually slip one into my purse daily for a quick breakfast or for a mid day snack.
Whitney Y.
North Ridgeville
This is a great snack to grab if you are ok the go. It’s very affordable, and delicious. It satisfies your chocolate craving without making you feel guilty. The only con is that it is super sticky! So bring floss to that food party!
Melissa R.
Tucson, AZ
I like Kashi as brand because it’s clean, however I’m not a huge fan of the granola bar. It taste good, but it doesn’t offer any sustainability. There’s hardly any grams of protein, so I’m still hungry after I eat it.
VIC K.
I love these little bars! I toss them in my purse before a long day out because they’re the perfect little pick me up when I get hungry throughout the day. These are delicious and very cheap. I recommend grabbing a pack to keep in your pantry for times when you’re feeling a little lazy re: making yourself a meal.
Ashley J.
Farmingdale
The consistency of the chewiness and peanut butter exceeded my expectations! It’s the perfect snack to have mid-morning or in the afternoon between lunch and dinner. Will definitely be buying again! These are often on sale in the supermarket 👍🏻
Hannah O.
This is honestly my number one go to granola bar. I love Kashi because they use minimal ingredients, yet their products tastes great! All of their granola bars are delicious! I would definitely recommend
Mike L.
Brooklyn, NY
Kashi in my opinion makes the healthiest granola bars of them all. I don't think there's anything better if you need a quick breakfast pick me up or something to get you through your hunger any time of the day.