BY KASHI

Tamara W.
Perfect for dieting I would consider this one of my six small meals low in calories amazing taste and full of nutrients I always reach for ones of these when I have a chocolate craving they really help me stick to it
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
Kashi has totally nailed the granola game, in my opinion! I love buying the larger boxes of granola or the bars, if you prefer a snack on the go! It gives you the perfect crunch to satisfy any craving you might have, as well as keeping it healthy so you don't feel guilty snacking!
Michelle J.
These are great. Prefect for breakfast or an on the go snack. They are very chocolatey so if you aren't a big chocolate fan I wouldn't recommend them. Very delicious though and they definitely fill you up for a little while.
Salina S.
Wildwood, FL
These are actually the prefect balance of sweet and salty. I much prefer darker chocolate, but this bar is not too sweet and just perfect for a slight sweet tooth.
Erica K.
Durant , OK
Chocolate and coconut are my favorite. No idea how you packed so much flavor while still giving us nutrients but it taste like a dessert and that makes me a very happy eater :)
Lauren F.
These are SO good. The chocolate melts in your mouths and I love the combination of coconut in there too. Great snack to keep in your desk at work or for on the go!
Alyssa M.
Middleton, WI
These are delicious granola bars! love that there is chocolate as an extra treat! And it's always a plus when you can pronounce all of the great ingredients in an item
Rachel  D.
College Sta, TX
I like getting these for breakfast. I love the coconut and chocolate combo. They are great when I need to get out of the house quickly.
Sandra V.
My son absolutely loves these, there soo good, not to sweet not too nutty, just right. Good price for the box of 6. i recommended
Anna L.
I'm obsessed with these bars. They are like eating a chocolate bar. I love coconut and with the dark chocolate it's perfect. They really need to make the bars bigger but of course with the bars being bigger they can't have them as a lower calorie snack. The chocolate on top is very soft ,so ladies do not put these bars in your bag as they will either melt or the chocolate will stick of the wrapper and make a mess.