BY KASHI

The Power Of Chia Seeds And Quinoa Combined With Whole-grain Goodness In A Totally New, Crunchy Way. Our Crunchy Granola & Seed Bars Have 320mg Ala Omega 3 Per Serving, Fiber And Chocolate Chips To Make Them Uniquely Delicious.

Plus, Our Bars Break Apart Easily For Endless Snacking Opportunities Like Dipping Into Yogurt Or Sharing With A Friend (Although We Won’t Hold It Against You If You Keep The Goodness All To Yourself).

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Blend (Whole: Barley, Buckwheat, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Triticale, Quinoa), Dried Cane Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Dried Cane Syrup, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Bean), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Invert Cane Syrup, Cornstarch, Chia Seeds, Brown Rice Flour, Coconut, Whole Oat Flour, Sea Salt, Molasses, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract, Soy Lecithin, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains :  Wheat, Soy And Coconut Ingredients.

Buy on Walmart
Megan M.
Kenosha, WI
These are my FAVORITE go to granola bars. They're healthier than most, cost reasonably, usually bought from Pick n Save with a deal, and they fill me up all morning
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
These taste great and are so addicting. I felt bad that the box was only a 5 pack, mainly because I was hoping to eat more when I was done. I liked how nicely these were flavored and how much I enjoyed the texture, which was a little hard to get used to at first, but in the end it was worth it.
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS
Kashi makes healthy snacks that are not only good for you but are packed full of flavor and taste great. This one has Chocolate in it and I love all things chocolate. This is one of my favorite products from Kashi and I just can't ever seem to buy enough of them.
Allyson G.
Nashville, TN
These bars are awesome!! I absolutely love all of the chia seeds in them and the chocolate chips top it off to get you through your afternoon. Try and crush them up and eat them in non fat greek 0% plain yogurt or even crush it up and put them in a acai bowl!
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
I absolutely love these bars. They're crunchy yet not to crumbly. And the flavor is amazing! Perfect amount of chocolate to compliment the grains. Not that many bars come in a box and they are a bit pricey for me, but I like to get them occasionally as a treat.
Marcella G.
I love these bars! I hate that there so hard to find in my neighborhood.... so I usually buy all of them when I get the chance. I love them, my kids love them, even my bf and he rarely eats any kind of granola bars or packaged cookies. They are kind of messy...lol guilty of trying to eat while driving but just knowing it's there I must have it.
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
I just finished a pack of these for the first time and I am now headed back to the store to buy more. These are really good and the seem pretty healthy. At first they taste like dry cereal and then the flavor is irresistible. Good snack for on the go.
Jenn G.
When I first bought this product I did not think I would like it at all. But this is a great healthy alternative to my super-sugary granola bars I was eating. They're more expensive, because they're healthier, but I would recommend buying them!
Kimberly J.
Im not a huge fan of these. The only reason im not is because you will find that after you take a sip of drink, the chia seeds will get super jelly like and it drives me crazy. The taste was great and if it wasn't for the chia seeds i would buy these again.
Jeni C.
Louisville, KY
Kashi's Chocolate Chip Chia Bars are a great snack that leave you feeling full and satisfy your sweet tooth. They're pretty healthy but could still substitute in for dessert for some. They have a hint of coconut which reminds me fondly of the flavor of a Girl Scout Samoa cookie.