BY KASHI

The Power Of Chia Seeds And Quinoa Combined With Whole-grain Goodness In A Totally New, Crunchy Way. Our Crunchy Granola & Seed Bars Have 320mg Ala Omega 3 Per Serving, Fiber And Chocolate Chips To Make Them Uniquely Delicious.

Plus, Our Bars Break Apart Easily For Endless Snacking Opportunities Like Dipping Into Yogurt Or Sharing With A Friend (Although We Won’t Hold It Against You If You Keep The Goodness All To Yourself).

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Blend (Whole: Barley, Buckwheat, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Triticale, Quinoa), Dried Cane Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Dried Cane Syrup, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Bean), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Invert Cane Syrup, Cornstarch, Chia Seeds, Brown Rice Flour, Coconut, Whole Oat Flour, Sea Salt, Molasses, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract, Soy Lecithin, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains :  Wheat, Soy And Coconut Ingredients.

Buy on Target*
Charissa A.
Bedford, TX
Amazing snack. This is a go to for me since I work and I'm in school. It's super affordable and healthy, it can be a good breakfast or just a middle of the day snack to get you through the day! I have repurchased this many times.
Imara P.
Henderson, KY
These are one of my favorite snacks!! They are just enough when you’re a little hungry or need something sweet. They are reasonably priced for the nutritious ingredients they are made with. I also like that they are available nearly anywhere I grocery shop.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
These are delicious granola bars and a healthy snack option. I keep a box of these at my desk at work for when I need a quick and simple snack. Highly recommend these if you're looking for a healthy option. I bought mine at Harris Teeter for under $3/box on sale.
Talei T.
I wasn't to keen on these! They do the job but taste wise, just not what I was looking for. I love my bars are little more easy on the feel, these would just crumble everywhere, not a good look professionally
Ashley M.
Independence, MO
Thank you Kashi for providing literally the only nut free, not cross contaminated, granola bar out there. Having a nut allergy can really impact the premade foods that one can buy and you guys help me remember life before food allergies.
cchs '.
I love Kashi bars. These are specifically my favorite. I was in Shoprite and was randomly drawn to the Kashi products, so I decided to give it a try. It was a good price and it's very delicious. It's one of the best granola bars ever and it's healthy!
Emily H.
These are my absolute favorite granola bars, ever! They are almost salty sweet which is what makes them so delicious. With the chia seeds in them they also can hold you over between meals by making you feel more full.
Paola A.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these. They are so yummy! I sometimes take them to school for a little snack. Great for when you want a snack at anytime. I love to drink it with milk. They are just great!!!
Ashley K.
Bought these at my local Target for 2/$7. What a great price! These bars only contain a few ingredients too!They are hit in my household, everyone loves them! Will be purchasing more!
Kelsey Y.
My children and I really love Kashi bars! They taste delicious and it feels great knowing we are getting a good source of fiber, protein and omega-3's in our snacks.