BY KASHI

The Power Of Chia Seeds And Quinoa Combined With Whole-grain Goodness In A Totally New, Crunchy Way. Our Crunchy Granola & Seed Bars Have 320mg Ala Omega 3 Per Serving, Fiber And Chocolate Chips To Make Them Uniquely Delicious.

Plus, Our Bars Break Apart Easily For Endless Snacking Opportunities Like Dipping Into Yogurt Or Sharing With A Friend (Although We Won’t Hold It Against You If You Keep The Goodness All To Yourself).

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Blend (Whole: Barley, Buckwheat, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Triticale, Quinoa), Dried Cane Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Dried Cane Syrup, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Bean), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Invert Cane Syrup, Cornstarch, Chia Seeds, Brown Rice Flour, Coconut, Whole Oat Flour, Sea Salt, Molasses, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract, Soy Lecithin, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains :  Wheat, Soy And Coconut Ingredients.

Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
These are delicious granola bars and a healthy snack option. I keep a box of these at my desk at work for when I need a quick and simple snack. Highly recommend these if you're looking for a healthy option. I bought mine at Harris Teeter for under $3/box on sale.
MADELEINE W.
Campbell, CA
When the local grocery store stop carrying this flavor I was upset to say the least. I love the flavor of these, they are low-calorie and nutritional, a little bit pricey but they come with two bars per package and I really enjoy them.
Paola A.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these. They are so yummy! I sometimes take them to school for a little snack. Great for when you want a snack at anytime. I love to drink it with milk. They are just great!!!
Ashley K.
Bought these at my local Target for 2/$7. What a great price! These bars only contain a few ingredients too!They are hit in my household, everyone loves them! Will be purchasing more!
Kelsey Y.
My children and I really love Kashi bars! They taste delicious and it feels great knowing we are getting a good source of fiber, protein and omega-3's in our snacks.
Megan M.
Kenosha , WI
These are my FAVORITE go to granola bars. They're healthier than most, cost reasonably, usually bought from Pick n Save with a deal, and they fill me up all morning
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
These taste great and are so addicting. I felt bad that the box was only a 5 pack, mainly because I was hoping to eat more when I was done. I liked how nicely these were flavored and how much I enjoyed the texture, which was a little hard to get used to at first, but in the end it was worth it.
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS
Kashi makes healthy snacks that are not only good for you but are packed full of flavor and taste great. This one has Chocolate in it and I love all things chocolate. This is one of my favorite products from Kashi and I just can't ever seem to buy enough of them.
Allyson G.
Nashville, TN
These bars are awesome!! I absolutely love all of the chia seeds in them and the chocolate chips top it off to get you through your afternoon. Try and crush them up and eat them in non fat greek 0% plain yogurt or even crush it up and put them in a acai bowl!
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
I absolutely love these bars. They're crunchy yet not to crumbly. And the flavor is amazing! Perfect amount of chocolate to compliment the grains. Not that many bars come in a box and they are a bit pricey for me, but I like to get them occasionally as a treat.