BY KASHI

The Power Of Chia Seeds And Quinoa Combined With Whole-grain Goodness In A Totally New, Crunchy Way. Our Crunchy Granola & Seed Bars Have 320mg Ala Omega 3 Per Serving, Fiber And Chocolate Chips To Make Them Uniquely Delicious.

Plus, Our Bars Break Apart Easily For Endless Snacking Opportunities Like Dipping Into Yogurt Or Sharing With A Friend (Although We Won’t Hold It Against You If You Keep The Goodness All To Yourself).

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Blend (Whole: Barley, Buckwheat, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Triticale, Quinoa), Dried Cane Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Dried Cane Syrup, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Bean), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Invert Cane Syrup, Cornstarch, Chia Seeds, Brown Rice Flour, Coconut, Whole Oat Flour, Sea Salt, Molasses, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract, Soy Lecithin, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains :  Wheat, Soy And Coconut Ingredients.

Grace M.
Amherst, VA
I LOVE THESE. Because I have a nut allergy, I can’t eat hardly any granola bars, but these I can! I have been so thankful to find one I can eat. These taste great, and I buy them every time I go to Target. Definitely recommend!!
Sydney C.
My favorite granola bar of all time. The key to my heart. So flipping amazing. They come in convenient break in half if you please pieces and it makes you feel like you’re eating more than you really are and they taste absolutely amazing and are very crunchy and chocolatey!!!!
Monica P.
Overland Park, KS
These are my favorite granola bars of all time. I'm usually not a fan of crunchy granola bars because they can be fairly messy but these don't make too much of a mess. The flavor is good-salty and just a little bit sweet. I like that I feel healthy when eating these because they taste so good!
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
I love this product. Every time I go food shopping it is one of the many different things I buy. It is a little more money compared to most granola bars, but it is organic, vegan, and good quality for your dollar. I am always satisfied with this product, but if you eat it everyday, the flavor can get a little boring. Would I recommend to a friend? Yes, it has a great taste and healthy too!
Jana M. G.
These bars are great, great, great! They are the perfect size, and are very filling and good in the morning during or even for breakfast. They are also great as a snack. The chocolate chips give it a nice flavor and texture to contrast the crunchy oats. Also great in Honey Oat.
Jessica S.
Longview, WA
My favorite snack of all time! These are healthy and good! When I got I buy them I buy every box on the shelf! They taste amazing and are in my budget! Affordable Heath food! I can never have enough of these!
Charissa A.
Bedford, TX
Amazing snack. This is a go to for me since I work and I'm in school. It's super affordable and healthy, it can be a good breakfast or just a middle of the day snack to get you through the day! I have repurchased this many times.
Imara P.
Henderson, KY
These are one of my favorite snacks!! They are just enough when you’re a little hungry or need something sweet. They are reasonably priced for the nutritious ingredients they are made with. I also like that they are available nearly anywhere I grocery shop.
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
My boyfriend really liked these!!!! They are great for on the go and they are healthy. The overall flavor is fresh tasting and not super over processed with sugar. I got to try these free of charge via Amazon Fresh. All opinions are 100% my own.
Talei T.
I wasn't to keen on these! They do the job but taste wise, just not what I was looking for. I love my bars are little more easy on the feel, these would just crumble everywhere, not a good look professionally