BY KASHI

The Power Of Chia Seeds And Quinoa Combined With Whole-grain Goodness In A Totally New, Crunchy Way. Our Crunchy Granola & Seed Bars Have 320mg Ala Omega 3 Per Serving, Fiber And Chocolate Chips To Make Them Uniquely Delicious.

Plus, Our Bars Break Apart Easily For Endless Snacking Opportunities Like Dipping Into Yogurt Or Sharing With A Friend (Although We Won’t Hold It Against You If You Keep The Goodness All To Yourself).

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Blend (Whole: Barley, Buckwheat, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Triticale, Quinoa), Dried Cane Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Dried Cane Syrup, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Bean), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Invert Cane Syrup, Cornstarch, Chia Seeds, Brown Rice Flour, Coconut, Whole Oat Flour, Sea Salt, Molasses, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract, Soy Lecithin, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains :  Wheat, Soy And Coconut Ingredients.

Buy on Target*
Grace M.
Amherst, VA
I LOVE THESE. Because I have a nut allergy, I can’t eat hardly any granola bars, but these I can! I have been so thankful to find one I can eat. These taste great, and I buy them every time I go to Target. Definitely recommend!!
Violet D.
Petaluma
I love these bars. They are super great and healthy. I especially love chia seeds so it’ll you do as well, I highly recommend. I would say they are a tad but on the expensive side but I think it’s worth it!
Madeline S.
Rowlett, TX
These taste okay but they're not my absolute favorite granola bar. I think they are good but not super filling. I don't know if I will purchase these again. They are definitely a healthier breakfast or snack option so I'll give it that!
Megan M.
KENOSHA, WI
These are my FAVORITE go to granola bars. They're healthier than most, cost reasonably, usually bought from Pick n Save with a deal, and they fill me up all morning
Monica P.
Overland Park, KS
These are my favorite granola bars of all time. I'm usually not a fan of crunchy granola bars because they can be fairly messy but these don't make too much of a mess. The flavor is good-salty and just a little bit sweet. I like that I feel healthy when eating these because they taste so good!
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
I love this product. Every time I go food shopping it is one of the many different things I buy. It is a little more money compared to most granola bars, but it is organic, vegan, and good quality for your dollar. I am always satisfied with this product, but if you eat it everyday, the flavor can get a little boring. Would I recommend to a friend? Yes, it has a great taste and healthy too!
Kelsey M.
Tacoma, WA
It's super lame they use milk ingredients for this product when it's totally unnecessary. I used to eat these all the time because of the taste and convenience, but since going vegan I don't see the point in using dairy for granola bars. It just causes an unwanted stomach ache and gas in the middle of the day, when I was just trying to have an easy snack
Jana G.
These bars are great, great, great! They are the perfect size, and are very filling and good in the morning during or even for breakfast. They are also great as a snack. The chocolate chips give it a nice flavor and texture to contrast the crunchy oats. Also great in Honey Oat.
Amanda M.
A new family favorite in our household! Love how these are dairy-free and the perfect bar to share. They come with 2 in a package and you can even break each one into two for a kid-friendly snack. They are so yummy and don't crumble into a million pieces like Cliff bars.
Jessica S.
Longview, WA
My favorite snack of all time! These are healthy and good! When I got I buy them I buy every box on the shelf! They taste amazing and are in my budget! Affordable Heath food! I can never have enough of these!