BY KASHI #49 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

This Chewy Granola Bar Is Sweet, Salty And Deliciously Nutritious. We Love Chewy, Simple, Tasty Bars! So We Simplified All Of Our Chewy Bars By Cutting The Ingredient List Nearly In Half To Make Our Classics Even Better. Now This Bar’s Star Flavors Like Roasted Almonds, Rich Dark Chocolate And A Touch Of Sea Salt Shine Even Brighter. It’s A Great Snack For Any Activity!

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate (Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Flour, Chocolate, Sunflower Oil, Chia Seeds, Glycerin, Oat Fiber, Sea Salt, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Almond And Soy Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

• Who got this in their Pinch Me?3 Answers
  • Are there a lot of almonds in these like it shows in the ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for new vegan products, I wanted to know if ...1 Answers
  • "These are absolutely delicious." in 1 review
  • "Although I don't really like how the chia seeds get stuck in my teeth." in 1 review
  • "These are a super yummy, quick snack that are great when you're in a hurry and don't have time for breakfast." in 1 review
Julie T.
Frederick, MD
Pretty tasty. I just got a free sample from pinchme and I was pleasantly surprised by the soft, yet crunchy texture. It was nice and fresh making. These are a great snack coming in @140 calories per bar, with 11% of the daily intake of dietary fiber and 3 great grams of protein. Tastes similar to a coca bar
Reyna D.
Brownsville, TX
I like the Kashi® Chocolate Almond Sea Salt With Chia because it's great as a quick snack. Also I like to eat one of these aftee a hard workout at the gym.
Alyssa K.
I received a free sample of this to test and review. I love these granola bars! They are the perfect amount of sweet and salty with bits of chocolate and almonds. They are chewy and delicious. A perfect snack! I will be purchasing another box next time I go grocery shopping.
Elizabeth P.
Phoenix, AZ
Received a free sample from pinchme. First time trying and it was pretty good not too sweet. Will continue buying.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
I just tried this granola bar. I received a sample through PinchMe. It was pretty good. Although I don’t think I would find myself eating every day. With the combination it’s a little dryer than I would have liked. But I did eat the whole bar.
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Great energy snack!! I find the Kashi bar great for a mid-day snack. A little salty, a little sweet and not too high in calories.The little bits of chocolate go a long way and this bar is not gooey, too-sweet treat, it's just right, especially with the touch of salt.  I would highly recommend this.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Kashi® Chocolate Almond Sea Salt With Chia while this is good for you I just didn't like the taste of this. To have chocolate in it it has a rather bland flavor. I think it would have been better with dark chocolate but that is just a personal preference
Mary G.
Omaha, NE
This was awesome. I dislike chia seeds but I didn't even tasted it in here. Prefect replacement for a candy bar
Melissa B.
Actually really good granola bar! I love the flavor combination.the salt goes great with the chocolate.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love these kashi bars. They taste great and are somewhat healthy for you. My son also likes these. I am always on the lookout for healthy snacks and granola bars are perfect just for that. I usually keep these stocked up in my cabinet but recently ran out. Kashi bars are a great alternative to junk food.
Alexis L.
Norco, CA
Is the sea salt contained in this very strong or is it enough to give a good flavor?
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Can you taste the chia seeds? I usually do not like chia seeds in the products I eat because of the taste and text.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Who got this in their Pinch Me?
Olivia C.
I have been looking for a bar that has the chia inside because I don't have the time in the morning to make a smoothie and add it in. Would this be a good alternative?
Nancy M.
Orlando, FL
I am looking for new vegan products, I wanted to know if there are any vegan products like this that you all like?