BY KASHI #35 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

This Chewy Granola Bar Is Sweet, Salty And Deliciously Nutritious. We Love Chewy, Simple, Tasty Bars! So We Simplified All Of Our Chewy Bars By Cutting The Ingredient List Nearly In Half To Make Our Classics Even Better. Now This Bar’s Star Flavors Like Roasted Almonds, Rich Dark Chocolate And A Touch Of Sea Salt Shine Even Brighter. It’s A Great Snack For Any Activity!

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate (Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Flour, Chocolate, Sunflower Oil, Chia Seeds, Glycerin, Oat Fiber, Sea Salt, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Almond And Soy Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

• Who got this in their Pinch Me?3 Answers
  • Are there a lot of almonds in these like it shows in the ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for new vegan products, I wanted to know if ...1 Answers
  • "These are absolutely delicious." in 1 review
  • "Although I don't really like how the chia seeds get stuck in my teeth." in 1 review
  • "These are a super yummy, quick snack that are great when you're in a hurry and don't have time for breakfast." in 1 review
Shelby S.
san diego
These bars are super good! The flavors come together really well! The only downside is the that chia seeds get stuck in your teeth
Kelly M.
Waldwick
Great bars for when you’re hungry but don’t want to hate yourself for eating a granola bar. Suuuuuper yummy
Carly Z.
Atlanta
I love these bars. They are sweet but don’t have too much added sugar. Good size for the amount of calories.
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I was on the hunt for a granola bar that isn’t packed with a ton of sugar or one that has the typically gritty taste and these bars were not that at all. 1 bar is about 140 calories that contains really healthy ingredients. Chocolate is the primary flavor you taste with a hint of sea salt, almonds and granola. They are really chewy and perfect for a mid day snack.
Grace D.
Freeport
I am in love with these. I got the big box at BJs and would eat one every day. It has less calories than most granola bars and I just love the Akashi brand. With natural ingredients and a ton of flavor, it’s hard to say no to two back to back!
Rachel R.
I love the taste of these bars! They’re healthy and have a decent amount of protein. It’s great because they satisfy my sweet tooth and the sea salt is a great addition to the overall flavor. I get to satisfy my sweet and salty cravings at the same time!
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
I am a big fan of these granola bars. They are really chewing and easy to eat. They are great for an on-the-go snack. At 140 calories / Barb these are a great snack in between meals. They are not too chocolatey but instead have a moist cocoa flavor to them. I recommend these snack bars!
Baylee C.
Chester, VA
The Kashi Almond Mocha bars are absolutely amazing! They are actually chewy, delicious and overall a great, quick snack! I would highly recommend this bar to anyone who wants a quick to-go snack, or a cure to their chocolate and salty cravings (without all the calories of a candy bar). Highly recommend!!!
Courtney Y.
Shreveport, LA
Kashi's Chocolate Almond Sea Salt chewy granola bar is packed with texture, flavor and it's super filling with whole grain oats. The bar is new and improved and verified as part of the Non GMO project. Any snack by Kashi is a healthy snack and these chewy granola bars are just the right amount of salty and sweet, a truly tasty mix!
Фáтима D.
Los Angeles , CA
I feel like this one is my favorite out of all! I feel super light and not blooded after! Tastes great!
Alexis L.
Norco, CA
Is the sea salt contained in this very strong or is it enough to give a good flavor?
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Can you taste the chia seeds? I usually do not like chia seeds in the products I eat because of the taste and text.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Who got this in their Pinch Me?
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Are these granola bars good? Actually chewy?
Olivia C.
I have been looking for a bar that has the chia inside because I don't have the time in the morning to make a smoothie and add it in. Would this be a good alternative?