BY KASHI

This Chewy Granola Bar Is Sweet, Salty And Deliciously Nutritious. We Love Chewy, Simple, Tasty Bars! So We Simplified All Of Our Chewy Bars By Cutting The Ingredient List Nearly In Half To Make Our Classics Even Better. Now This Bar’s Star Flavors Like Roasted Almonds, Rich Dark Chocolate And A Touch Of Sea Salt Shine Even Brighter. It’s A Great Snack For Any Activity!

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate (Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Flour, Chocolate, Sunflower Oil, Chia Seeds, Glycerin, Oat Fiber, Sea Salt, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Almond And Soy Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

• Who got this in their Pinch Me?3 Answers
  • Are there a lot of almonds in these like it shows in the ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for new vegan products, I wanted to know if ...1 Answers
  • "These are absolutely delicious." in 1 review
  • "Although I don't really like how the chia seeds get stuck in my teeth." in 1 review
  • "These are a super yummy, quick snack that are great when you're in a hurry and don't have time for breakfast." in 1 review
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
I'm not a big fan of granola bars but I really love these ones they just taste so delicious
Jessenia C.
Orlando, FL
Such a good and healthy snack I take it on the go when I'm in a rush and I never regret it
Jennifer K.
These are very tasty. I love the slight salt taste with the chocolate. Filling and yummy!
Molly R.
Very good tasting and very good for you. I usually buy a big box at Costco to save money.
Danielle H.
Madison, AL
Kids and I weren't big on these. Too hard to chew. Not all that tasty. Expensive to boot.
Hannah H.
Springfield, OR
My favorite bars to eat! Sweet and salty all at once and they give me a boost of energy!
Megan B.
W Terre Haute, IN
I had a hard time getting my little ones to eat granola but they love these kashi bars!!
Crystal🦄
Ahh! So good I wish I had some now. A great snack for on the go And to stop the cravings.
Susan B.
This bar is really good. It's very tasty and packed full of flavor, a definite favorite.
Smitha E.
I love these! And I don't feel bad about the ingredients :) gives my sustainable energy.
Alexis L.
Norco, CA
Is the sea salt contained in this very strong or is it enough to give a good flavor?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Who got this in their Pinch Me?
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Are these granola bars good? Actually chewy?
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Can you taste the chia seeds? I usually do not like chia seeds in the products I eat because of the taste and text.
Olivia C.
I have been looking for a bar that has the chia inside because I don't have the time in the morning to make a smoothie and add it in. Would this be a good alternative?