BY KASHI

This Chewy Granola Bar Is Sweet, Salty And Deliciously Nutritious. We Love Chewy, Simple, Tasty Bars! So We Simplified All Of Our Chewy Bars By Cutting The Ingredient List Nearly In Half To Make Our Classics Even Better. Now This Bar’s Star Flavors Like Roasted Almonds, Rich Dark Chocolate And A Touch Of Sea Salt Shine Even Brighter. It’s A Great Snack For Any Activity!

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate (Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Flour, Chocolate, Sunflower Oil, Chia Seeds, Glycerin, Oat Fiber, Sea Salt, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Almond And Soy Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

• Who got this in their Pinch Me?3 Answers
  • Are there a lot of almonds in these like it shows in the ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for new vegan products, I wanted to know if ...1 Answers
  • "These are absolutely delicious." in 1 review
  • "Although I don't really like how the chia seeds get stuck in my teeth." in 1 review
  • "These are a super yummy, quick snack that are great when you're in a hurry and don't have time for breakfast." in 1 review
paula s.
Hawthorne, CA
This product is not too bad. Especially if you want a good healthy snack. Taste good to me
Sabrina T.
Chester Springs
These taste amazing. They are the perfect size and they are healthy but taste like a treat
Kelly C.
Parkland
Live the sweet and salty of these bars. I usually can’t just have one. Purchase at Costco.
Heather B.
I buy these from Costco and o love the flavor, a little dry but I really like the sea salt
Jackie C.
These are so good and filling! They don't have that healthy taste. Definitely recommend it!
Jessenia C.
Orlando, FL
Such a good and healthy snack I take it on the go when I'm in a rush and I never regret it
Whitney R.
Louisville, KY
Great product and is very delicious and doesn't make you feel bad after eating/drinking it
Lilit K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
It's a great healthy on the go snack bar. Tastes great. My husband even takes them to work
Smitha E.
I love these! And I don't feel bad about the ingredients :) gives my sustainable energy.
Megan B.
W Terre Haute, IN
I had a hard time getting my little ones to eat granola but they love these kashi bars!!
Alexis L.
Norco, CA
Is the sea salt contained in this very strong or is it enough to give a good flavor?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Who got this in their Pinch Me?
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Are these granola bars good? Actually chewy?
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Can you taste the chia seeds? I usually do not like chia seeds in the products I eat because of the taste and text.
Olivia C.
I have been looking for a bar that has the chia inside because I don't have the time in the morning to make a smoothie and add it in. Would this be a good alternative?