BY KASHI

This Chewy Granola Bar Is Sweet, Salty And Deliciously Nutritious. We Love Chewy, Simple, Tasty Bars! So We Simplified All Of Our Chewy Bars By Cutting The Ingredient List Nearly In Half To Make Our Classics Even Better. Now This Bar’s Star Flavors Like Roasted Almonds, Rich Dark Chocolate And A Touch Of Sea Salt Shine Even Brighter. It’s A Great Snack For Any Activity!

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate (Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Flour, Chocolate, Sunflower Oil, Chia Seeds, Glycerin, Oat Fiber, Sea Salt, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Almond And Soy Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

• Who got this in their Pinch Me?3 Answers
  • Are there a lot of almonds in these like it shows in the ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for new vegan products, I wanted to know if ...1 Answers
  • "These are absolutely delicious." in 1 review
  • "Although I don't really like how the chia seeds get stuck in my teeth." in 1 review
  • "These are a super yummy, quick snack that are great when you're in a hurry and don't have time for breakfast." in 1 review
Monique  P.
Stoney Beach, MD
Taste is pretty but very expensive to purchase if not on sale. I am unsure if I will repurchase.
Courtney K.
Jackson
These are great! I pick these up every week at the store. My husband and kids love them as well.
Andrea H.
I buy these all the time! Not only they are nutritious and good for you but they taste amazing!!!
Cassie F.
Buffalo
These are my favorite granola bars of this brand, and I love the added fiber from the chia seeds!
Lauren R.
These Kashi bars are super delicious and only one of the few I will eat because I am very picky!
Arica H.
Jackson, KY
Don't like them at all. They're bland and have a very bad flavor in my opinion. Won't buy again.
Shannon A.
Sussex, NJ
This product has the perfect blend of sweet and salty. You don't even know you're eating healthy!
Sarah B.
Nitro, WV
These things are addicting!! Not only is it a healthy snacks my husband like my girls do as well!
diana c.
I just went to the store a couple of days ago and bought these!! Love them. Light and satisfying
Anna M.
Just tried this for the first time yesterday, and i was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed them!
Alexis L.
Norco, CA
Is the sea salt contained in this very strong or is it enough to give a good flavor?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Who got this in their Pinch Me?
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Are these granola bars good? Actually chewy?
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Can you taste the chia seeds? I usually do not like chia seeds in the products I eat because of the taste and text.
Olivia C.
I have been looking for a bar that has the chia inside because I don't have the time in the morning to make a smoothie and add it in. Would this be a good alternative?