BY KASHI

This Chewy Granola Bar Is Sweet, Salty And Deliciously Nutritious. We Love Chewy, Simple, Tasty Bars! So We Simplified All Of Our Chewy Bars By Cutting The Ingredient List Nearly In Half To Make Our Classics Even Better. Now This Bar’s Star Flavors Like Roasted Almonds, Rich Dark Chocolate And A Touch Of Sea Salt Shine Even Brighter. It’s A Great Snack For Any Activity!

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate (Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Flour, Chocolate, Sunflower Oil, Chia Seeds, Glycerin, Oat Fiber, Sea Salt, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Almond And Soy Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

• Who got this in their Pinch Me?3 Answers
  • Are there a lot of almonds in these like it shows in the ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for new vegan products, I wanted to know if ...1 Answers
  • "These are absolutely delicious." in 1 review
  • "Although I don't really like how the chia seeds get stuck in my teeth." in 1 review
  • "These are a super yummy, quick snack that are great when you're in a hurry and don't have time for breakfast." in 1 review
Carolyn H.
Mesa, AZ
Chewy with a little bit of crispiness! The taste is perfect, not too sweet...but with a lot of flavor!
Madeline C.
Long Beach, CA
These are so good!!! I usually don't like sweet things paired with sea salt but I really like this one
Crystal R.
These are the best granola bars ever. My whole family likes these, so they are kid approved as well.
Katie G.
These are SO good - the right amount of sweet with a little salty. These are a staple in my pantry :)
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
One of the best bars I ever had. A great mix of salty and sweet. Highly recommend for a quick snack.
Melinna G.
Oceanside, CA
I surprisingly loved these Granolas. They were such a delight. I will definitely be buying them again
Hannah W.
Boyd, TX
I eat these every morning for breakfast! They are a quick breakfast or snack and taste really great!
Hannah U.
La Plata, MD
I LOVE these bars. They are so yummy and filling. A good balance of sweet and salty and perfect size.
Got these at Costco. The price was ok. One thing I'll say is that the salt flavor is way too intense
Christine D.
Tampa, FL
Perfect quick snack. Just the right amount of sweet and salty. Get them from Sams Club...even better!
Alexis L.
Norco, CA
Is the sea salt contained in this very strong or is it enough to give a good flavor?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Who got this in their Pinch Me?
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Are these granola bars good? Actually chewy?
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Can you taste the chia seeds? I usually do not like chia seeds in the products I eat because of the taste and text.
Olivia C.
I have been looking for a bar that has the chia inside because I don't have the time in the morning to make a smoothie and add it in. Would this be a good alternative?