BY KASHI

This Chewy Granola Bar Is Sweet, Salty And Deliciously Nutritious. We Love Chewy, Simple, Tasty Bars! So We Simplified All Of Our Chewy Bars By Cutting The Ingredient List Nearly In Half To Make Our Classics Even Better. Now This Bar’s Star Flavors Like Roasted Almonds, Rich Dark Chocolate And A Touch Of Sea Salt Shine Even Brighter. It’s A Great Snack For Any Activity!

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate (Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Flour, Chocolate, Sunflower Oil, Chia Seeds, Glycerin, Oat Fiber, Sea Salt, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Almond And Soy Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

• Who got this in their Pinch Me?3 Answers
  • Are there a lot of almonds in these like it shows in the ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for new vegan products, I wanted to know if ...1 Answers
  • "These are absolutely delicious." in 1 review
  • "Although I don't really like how the chia seeds get stuck in my teeth." in 1 review
  • "These are a super yummy, quick snack that are great when you're in a hurry and don't have time for breakfast." in 1 review
Kristin J.
Mechanicsville
This is a really tasty granola bar. It's got a nice chocolate flavor, and the chia seeds help with feeling full. My only dislike is that the chia seeds get stuck in your teeth a little. When chia is wet, it gets sort of slimy, so this makes a weird after-texture.
Elizabeth H.
San Augustine, TX
I was surprised that I actually liked these. I'm not a big fane of chocolate and sea salt. But it was delightfully satisfying. The only downside was getting chia seeds stuck in your teeth.
Christine H.
Washington, DC
These bars are a great and healthy snack to grab on the go. I love throwing one or two in my gym bag as well as my workbag in case I'm ever in a rush and need a pick me up. I love the Kashi brand because it is a much healthier alternative to other granola bars.
Alana D.
Look these are ABSOLUTELY ON POINT!! These bars are what a granola bar should be. Not eating gravel and rocks. There is just enough chocolate and the chia makes me feel full and I am not hungry until my next main meal. I started eating these in law school between classes and they are AWESOME!!
Jo J.
Dover, DE
I love these! Perfect for a breakfast on the go, or a quick snack between meals. I can't keep them in my pantry because even my kids love them. The flavors are delicious and they keep you feeling full until your next meal. Worth a try if you are always on the go.
Kira D.
Carlsbad, CA
This is my favourite granola bar ever. The sea salt in the bar really brings out the chocolate flavour. During school, I will bring them for snacks and more often than not, my friends will always ask me for a piece because they love them just as much as I do!
Melissa A.
I purchased this for the first time at costocos, i was quite disspointed on the taste. Its a very bland taste, nothing special to it, you can barely taste the chocolate , i'd say its much more salty then sweet. Not a big fan but not a total kill since the price was fair.
courtney s.
Royersford, PA
these granola bars are delicious. so chocolately, perfect sweet & salty combo. they are pretty healthy and not too high in sugar especially compared to a lot of other granola bars. I love taking these when I go on hikes for some quick and easy fuel. My friends that I share them when all love them too
Beatriz B.
Orlando, FL
Meh is all I have to say. They really taste fresh, without preservatives and such, but they just aren't the best tasting. They have great nutritional value, so that might be why. I have tried a few other flavors and was just not blown away with the taste.
Natalie P.
Lakewood, OH
I might be biased because I have yet to find a Kashi product I don't like! While this brand tends to be more expensive than say Quaker. It's definitely worth the buy! Made with better whole ingredients, like chia which will keep you full longer! Love these.
Alexis L.
Norco, CA
Is the sea salt contained in this very strong or is it enough to give a good flavor?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Who got this in their Pinch Me?
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Are these granola bars good? Actually chewy?
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Can you taste the chia seeds? I usually do not like chia seeds in the products I eat because of the taste and text.
Olivia C.
I have been looking for a bar that has the chia inside because I don't have the time in the morning to make a smoothie and add it in. Would this be a good alternative?