BY KASHI

This Chewy Granola Bar Is Sweet, Salty And Deliciously Nutritious. We Love Chewy, Simple, Tasty Bars! So We Simplified All Of Our Chewy Bars By Cutting The Ingredient List Nearly In Half To Make Our Classics Even Better. Now This Bar’s Star Flavors Like Roasted Almonds, Rich Dark Chocolate And A Touch Of Sea Salt Shine Even Brighter. It’s A Great Snack For Any Activity!

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate (Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Flour, Chocolate, Sunflower Oil, Chia Seeds, Glycerin, Oat Fiber, Sea Salt, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Almond And Soy Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

• Who got this in their Pinch Me?3 Answers
  • Are there a lot of almonds in these like it shows in the ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for new vegan products, I wanted to know if ...1 Answers
  • "These are absolutely delicious." in 1 review
  • "Although I don't really like how the chia seeds get stuck in my teeth." in 1 review
  • "These are a super yummy, quick snack that are great when you're in a hurry and don't have time for breakfast." in 1 review
adree k.
These chocolate bars are awesome. they are great for a snack. they are a healthier alternative to a candy bar
Kristina K.
These are very good. Chocolate and salt is a great combination. Great breakfast option for a busy lifestyle.
Liz M.
These dark chocolate almond bars are a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth without hurting your belt line.
Kelly H.
Yassssss these are delicious. Both the hubby and the kids love these bars. Kids often prefer them over cereal
Jordyn G.
Waxahachie, TX
This granola bar is so yummy. Chewy chocolate and delicious filling almond make this easy snack a real treat
Selene M.
Parlier, CA
Delicious and healthy snack
My kids love it and is great snack for school or work
I always have them at home
Mykela D.
These are so good you almost forget that they are healthy too! Seriously tastes just as good as a candy bar!
Carly A.
Atlanta
I love these bars. They are sweet but don’t have too much added sugar. Good size for the amount of calories.
Assunta D.
Palatine, IL
Love these granola bars so much! Perfect amount of almonds chocolate and salt without being too overpowering
Maria M.
Latham, NY
That's my cheat snack. Not very healthy, but healthier than chocolate bar - that's for sure. Salt wins here!
Alexis L.
Norco, CA
Is the sea salt contained in this very strong or is it enough to give a good flavor?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Who got this in their Pinch Me?
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Are these granola bars good? Actually chewy?
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Can you taste the chia seeds? I usually do not like chia seeds in the products I eat because of the taste and text.
Olivia C.
I have been looking for a bar that has the chia inside because I don't have the time in the morning to make a smoothie and add it in. Would this be a good alternative?