BY KASHI

This Chewy Granola Bar Is Sweet, Salty And Deliciously Nutritious. We Love Chewy, Simple, Tasty Bars! So We Simplified All Of Our Chewy Bars By Cutting The Ingredient List Nearly In Half To Make Our Classics Even Better. Now This Bar’s Star Flavors Like Roasted Almonds, Rich Dark Chocolate And A Touch Of Sea Salt Shine Even Brighter. It’s A Great Snack For Any Activity!

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate (Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Flour, Chocolate, Sunflower Oil, Chia Seeds, Glycerin, Oat Fiber, Sea Salt, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Almond And Soy Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

• Who got this in their Pinch Me?3 Answers
  • Are there a lot of almonds in these like it shows in the ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for new vegan products, I wanted to know if ...1 Answers
  • "These are absolutely delicious." in 1 review
  • "Although I don't really like how the chia seeds get stuck in my teeth." in 1 review
  • "These are a super yummy, quick snack that are great when you're in a hurry and don't have time for breakfast." in 1 review
Noemie C.
California,L.A.
These bars are so delicious! I used to eat one of these everyday because i couldn't get enough of them. They had the right amount fo sweetness with the dark chocolate. The flavors melt together creating one bar of goodness. I will buy these bars whenever they are on sale. My friends love these as well.
Lauren S.
Love these! They're the perfect snack to take with me to work for my 30 minute breaks. They have the perfect amount of sweetness, salty, and crunch. Got the big pack from Costco and will definitely repurchase when I run out!
Moriah J.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this energy bar! It's got the right amount of crunch and chocolate. The sea salt adds such a mouthwatering flavor. I love the combination. I wasn't dissaponted! I would definately
Recommend to other!
Yulisa G.
Fort Lupton , CO
It's really good my friend gave me one and I fell in love with them I went to get a box for my self I eat one every day for a snack it's really good it has equal amount of chocolate and almond its not like it just almonds and little chocolate no try it you won't regret it
Morgan S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have one of these for breakfast every morning and I swear they don't get old! There is enough chocolate flavor to make me feel like I'm treating myself yet at the same time I can stay healthy
Stephanie B.
Anchorage, AK
These are a delicious granola bar that is not sweet or too dry. The almond flavor is distinct that is played off well by the sea salt and chia. Delightfully crunchy, an amazing texture, great taste. Definitely recommend this bar to anyone that doesn't have nut allergies!
Sara B.
I am always looking for my next snack, and these have been amazing! I am recently discovering how much I love Chia seeds, a super food they are! I get a little energy boost and satisfy my chocolate craving all in on snack! The sea salt and almond combo cannot be beat. Who doesn't love a healthy snack that taste good!
Megan V.
These have great ingredients, taste great and are healthy. My kids weren't crazy about them, they wanted something a little softer. I have bought these for myself numerous times. Unfortunalty they are pretty expensive for my budget so they are more of a treat for me.
Stacie J.
Yum! Satisfies my sweet tooth and a pretty decent ingredient list. I try to minimize the amount of processed foods I eat but keep these at work for times I forget to pack a fruit or veggie for my mid-afternoon snack. I feel like they are filling and reasonably priced.
Tomomi C.
Northampton , MA
I was never a fan of granola bars till I ate their cranberry  dark chocolate and now this. These aren't too sweet and feel healthier. Obviously, there's chocolate in it but it still tastes great. The chia also gives it a good touch. I would definitely try these out.
Alexis L.
Norco, CA
Is the sea salt contained in this very strong or is it enough to give a good flavor?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Who got this in their Pinch Me?
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Are these granola bars good? Actually chewy?
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Can you taste the chia seeds? I usually do not like chia seeds in the products I eat because of the taste and text.
Olivia C.
I have been looking for a bar that has the chia inside because I don't have the time in the morning to make a smoothie and add it in. Would this be a good alternative?