BY KASHI

This Chewy Granola Bar Is Sweet, Salty And Deliciously Nutritious. We Love Chewy, Simple, Tasty Bars! So We Simplified All Of Our Chewy Bars By Cutting The Ingredient List Nearly In Half To Make Our Classics Even Better. Now This Bar’s Star Flavors Like Roasted Almonds, Rich Dark Chocolate And A Touch Of Sea Salt Shine Even Brighter. It’s A Great Snack For Any Activity!

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate (Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Flour, Chocolate, Sunflower Oil, Chia Seeds, Glycerin, Oat Fiber, Sea Salt, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Almond And Soy Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

• Who got this in their Pinch Me?3 Answers
  • Are there a lot of almonds in these like it shows in the ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for new vegan products, I wanted to know if ...1 Answers
  • "These are absolutely delicious." in 1 review
  • "Although I don't really like how the chia seeds get stuck in my teeth." in 1 review
  • "These are a super yummy, quick snack that are great when you're in a hurry and don't have time for breakfast." in 1 review
Rachel F.
Nice texture, very satisfying. Have a great "chee" to them. The chocolate flavor is a bit muted, but they're still tasty.
Morgan H.
Favorite granola bar ever!! So tasty and still really good for you! The chocolate and sea salt go really well together.
Mehreen J.
Staten Island, NY
I got these from Costco, I think the sea salt taste was a little overpowering but they did taste good when I'm the mod
Suri A.
Madera
They are okay, nothing too great. They are very dry, hard, and salty at first but then your taste buds get used to it.
Tara S.
Springfield, MO
Delicious and healthy. I love dark chocolate so it was easy for me to like this. It's something sweet without the guilt
Elizabeth B.
Lemoore, CA
These can be filling.. I like that there isn't a lot of calories in them. I like to keep track of calories and it work.
Jasmine L.
Holly Ridge, NC
These are delicious. Not only do they fulfill my sweet tooth cravings, they also don't make me feel guilty afterwards.
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
This is my favorite flavor of the kashi bars. I buy the big box at sams club. They taste great and are low in calories
Raquel G.
These taste amazing! I love the little bit of salt that they add to the bar it really makes it unique and tasty product
Sara M.
Escondido, CA
These are tasty & more healthy than those with added ingredients. They come in a large size at costco for a great deal
Alexis L.
Norco, CA
Is the sea salt contained in this very strong or is it enough to give a good flavor?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Who got this in their Pinch Me?
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Are these granola bars good? Actually chewy?
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Can you taste the chia seeds? I usually do not like chia seeds in the products I eat because of the taste and text.
Olivia C.
I have been looking for a bar that has the chia inside because I don't have the time in the morning to make a smoothie and add it in. Would this be a good alternative?